The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Waitrose

Woo join the club
Reply 21
Yeah, putting up with all the "Powered By Our Principles" drivel sucks. Although I'm looking forward to the nice end of year bonus we get :p:.

Hey, I also live in Surrey...which town Waitrose are you working at?
Reply 22
West Byfleet. Yeah all the cheesy videos are hard. But the bonus is nice, will be much nicer for me next year
Reply 23
Haha, did you have the training video with that undercover corporation that's trying to spy on Waitrose? That was painful.
Reply 24
Theres not just one either :frown: A whole series of them
Reply 25
Mr. Fox
Haha, did you have the training video with that undercover corporation that's trying to spy on Waitrose? That was painful.

:rofl: those vids are pathetic
Reply 26
Mr. Fox
To be honest, I'm not exactly ecstatic about the battery life of my Zen Micro. Since I'm earning a fair bit of money working at Waitrose, I'll probably reward myself with a Sony Network Walkman at Christmas, as I also want a bit more storage. God, I really don't want to use Sonic Stage though. Stupid file format wars. Why can't someone produce a good mp3 player with long battery life?!

Actually, an iRiver H340 is a feasible option.

The zen touch 20gb is amazing. only a couple more quid than this silly 5gb micro business, and none of the sonic stage you have to put up with with the sony ones. you know it makes sense
Reply 27
The zen touch 20gb is amazing. only a couple more quid than this silly 5gb micro business, and none of the sonic stage you have to put up with with the sony ones. you know it makes sense

I dropped mine from about 2 meters onto the road, theres a dent in the metal part of it but its still going strong!
Reply 28
How much is the 20gb version then?
Good to see positive comments here, I've just ordered a Zen Micro myself. :smile: I would've gone for the Zen Touch (its about £145) but figured I'd never use 20GB HDD Space and I'd rather have the size, the looks and the radio.

Apparently btw if you take the Micro screen down to 40% contrast you don't see much difference but it does help the battery life.

Latest

Trending

Trending