The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I only had one person interview me and it was pretty informal. But I think it depends what subject your being interviewed for. One of my friends studied Sports Journalism and he had a group interview.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Mine is for forensic computing. Where will the interview be held
Reply 3
what subject?
Reply 4
Forensic computing
Reply 5
the interview will be at stafford in the octagon probably
Reply 6
Ok thank you. Does any1 else have an interview on the same day as mine?
Reply 7
I think Mike does Forensic Computing?
Reply 8
what they did for my interview was bung every1 from a computing course into the red lecture theater then they split you up into e.g. games... security and computing sciences and you go off for a mini talk then they call you out one by one to have a formal/informal chat its ment to be an interview but you just talk about crap tbh what your interests are what led you to chose staffs/the course(funny side note in the interview i realized i had enrolled on the wrong course and we had a good chuckle about it) and then you hope they reduce your points offer
Reply 9
If you're awesome like me you'll get interviewed in a cupboard with a 1 way mirror looking out, then get the biggest reduction possible for your offer. =D
Reply 10
An interview always ends in a reduced points offer. Thats if you sound interesting to them. Just mouth off about how awesome forensics is..
The person who interviewed me told me I got 40 points just for turning up :/
Reply 12
Ok thank you. Do you know any questions they are likey to ask and what happens in the mini talk.sorry lol I need to be prepared and I'm really nervous lol
Reply 13
they say, hi what made you choose this course/uni... oh how interesting
Reply 14
Ok thanks
Reply 15
Bonyjoe
they say, hi what made you choose this course/uni... oh how interesting

True story.
Reply 16
as260191
If you're awesome like me you'll get interviewed in a cupboard with a 1 way mirror looking out, then get the biggest reduction possible for your offer. =D

right...dont describe yourself as awesome....

Frazzled22
I think Mike does Forensic Computing?

yes he does

Sophie1992
Mine is for forensic computing. Where will the interview be held

yeah octagon building. you go into the forensic lab (you will want to take your coat or whatever off before you go in there because you will probably melt) in a group of people doing the same course then you'll be taken away and one person asks you a few questions, nothing scary, you don't need to have any knowledge of anything so don't worry about that.

Then they'll give you a score out of 5 i think it was on each area (you'll probably get the highest score anyway)

You'll probably get Bob :yep: and don't be frightened when you meet him...he's harmless :cool:
Reply 17
Thank you
Reply 18
i'd laugh if the interview rooms were reminicent of Hostel.
Reply 19
Hey I'm New To This I'm Applying To Staffordshire For Their Computer Games Design & Programming Course . . . . Any Tips For My Interview On The 27th Feb I'm Kinda Nervous

Latest

Trending

Trending