The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

How long would it take to receive my unconditional offer

I have received my conditional letter does anyone know how long it would take to receive my unconditional offer and any tips for the Pre CAS interview.
I have applied to Staffordshire university
(edited 9 months ago)
Hello,
I'm one of the student ambassdors here at Coventry University.
In most instances, offers are usually explained in their offer letter.. As far as offers go, it is one or the other, a conditional or an unconditional. If you have received a conditional offer that may the the offer you are given, and you have to meet the requirements to get into the course.

If you have any questions about their offers, I'd recommend you giving them a call to ensure that there are no misunderstandings and to clear up any miscommunications if any have arisen.
As for the interviews, I have little experience which they but I'd recommend researching the university and your chosen course in depth and be prepared to answer questions surrounding why you have chosen the university and why you'd make for a good student at the university.

Kind regards and good luck!

Courtney H
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Thread moved to staffordshire university forum and title changed to reflect question being asked (this just allows other people who have the same question to find your thread and read your answer).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending