The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Repeating year twice?

I was just wondering if at Staffford they let you repeat years twice? This was my first repeat and I have likely failed. I'm still waiting on two of my module resits , but I will either end up with two passed modules with 60 credits or three passed modules with 80 credits.

This is a significant improvement from last year where due to mental health I was not able to complete the coursework at all. This year I have been getting treatment and diagnosis but I'm still waiting on my ADHD treatment which is why I've had trouble This time around. I have two letters from my mental health worker explaining all of this both which I used for EC.

As this is significant improvement and I am going to get treatment soon, I am hoping the exam board will grant me another resit. (I am going to apply for more finance through SFE CPR) But I want to know does this Uni tend to offer a second resit?

I have contacted all the right people; my mentor, my tutor, the student support hub and they all told I have to wait and see which isn't helping my anxiety

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending