The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Moving in and Freshers Week 2023

Hi I am getting some confusing information from the university. Does anyone know what date the Freshers Week is at the Stoke campus, and what the moving in date is for Leek Road Halls. I am being told that the moving in date is 16/17 September and that Freshers Week begins Sept 25th which seems rather strange. Normally you move in the weekend before Freshers week don't you?
Hi Kate,

I'm Laura, our Social Media Manager here at Staffs. Sure - I can confirm those details for you.

'Welcome Week', more commonly known as 'Freshers Week' is week commencing 25 September - this will include our Welcome Fairs and Clubs and Societies events - this is so that new and returning students can get involved, and to ensure those living on campus are settled in before it starts. However, move-in weekend starts from 15 September, and between then and 'Welcome Week' we'll have activities to help you get settled and make Staffordshire University your home away from home.

You can find the full list of activities at https://www.staffsunion.com/whatson/

Hope that helps, but feel free to ask if you have any more questions.

^Laura
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending