The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I heard of sumwhere called 'the church' which is supposed to be really gud
Reply 2
chinawhite, if you can get on the vip list and go on models night with an ex-member of jamariqui...oh wait, is that just me?! :biggrin:
Reply 3
chazzinio

Do you mean Mass? In Brixton? It's in an old church.

If so, it's unbelievably excellent... although if you're unused to big cities please be careful! Brixton isn't the friendliest of places after a large night out :rolleyes:
Reply 4
chazzinio

Oh, the place with all the Aussie people and beer drinking through the day? It's great there! :biggrin:
Reply 5
grace
chinawhite, if you can get on the vip list and go on models night with an ex-member of jamariqui...oh wait, is that just me?! :biggrin:

I think you mean Jamiroquai, Miss Model.
Reply 6
shush... Brixton is very lovely.People are just jealous of rich Brixtonians!!!
Reply 7
grace

haha i prefer nightclubs with no vip list :P
You're going to struggle to get in anywhere good, especially over in the west end as generally you'll have to be 21+, or at the minimum be in a mixed group. Groups of lads are a no-no in any well-to-do establishment.
Reply 9
Ellie4
Oh, the place with all the Aussie people and beer drinking through the day? It's great there! :biggrin:

It's atrocious - its on Sundays for starters, during the day, you have to buy all your beer as you go in (so everyone over-buys) and generally involves getting girls on stage getting their tits out, and once, a friend (Aussie) went he said one bloke got up on stage, dropped his pants and started having a w&nk. and obviously its full of aussies, so its hugely uncooth.

round shoreditch there are loads - 333, herbal, jaguar shoes is funny if you enjoy laughing at shoreditch ***** with hoxton fins, 93 feet east on brick lane is always reliable, downstairs @ the Great Eastern. Fabric's too full of tourists and they over-fill it - not pleasant, but you could hook up with some girls in the ridiculous queue to help your chances of getting in. Best bet is just to pick up a copy of Time Out and have a look at which type of music appeals for the night you're there, then go for that.
grace

yeah - if you like hanging out with 3rd division footballers, its the place to be... I think its past its sell-by date by about 5 years now, chinawhite.
Reply 11
you gotta pop to fabric (farringdon) on a friday nite
Reply 12
Boujis.
Reply 13
grace

Ever been to Chinawhite and do you know how an "ordinary" person can blag their way in there. I heard it's frequented by loads of A-list celebrities.
Reply 14
eriika
Can anyone rekommend good nightclubs in London and exactly why they're good?
I'm going to London with some mates (we're 18) and need some advice. Thanks!

Check out: www.londontown.com

Everything you need is there.
Reply 15
that nightclub in leicester square next to the odeon cinema is apparently quite good!
Reply 16
name?
Reply 17
um........*stuggles to think* will post later if I remember it. lol sorry im not much use.
Reply 18
Definatly my top clubs at the moment have to be Fabric (amazing d'n'b), Mass (abit small though), and Heaven! Oh and Chinawhite (if you can get in, i was on the VIP list mwaahaha!).
Isn't it weird like we could have all met eachother before or even raved next to each other lol!!
Reply 19
posh_git
that nightclub in leicester square next to the odeon cinema is apparently quite good!

you talking about the one by the Empire?

Latest

Trending

Trending