The Student Room Group

When will people learn....

...that annoying forwards that say that Hotmail will shut down your account if you don't forward that email to fifty zillion people are a load of crap?

Why are people so stupid?

If hotmail really wanted to shut down your account they would email you themselves. Not send round some dumbass annoying forward. And don't give me that 'oh well I might as well send it on just in case'. I have recieved about twenty of these emails since i opened my hotmail account, I have never forwarded them and my account has never been shut down. You are actually wasting precious minutes of your life hitting the forward button and typing everyone's email addresses out. IT TAKES TOO MUCH EFFORT WHY DO PEOPLE DO IT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Rant over.
Funny getting hundreds of chain mails from the same person..... i sometimes think they are desperate for a boy/girl friend :eek:
what are you tlaking about?
Reply 3
I used to get that message about hotmail shutting down your e-mail account. I don't have it anymore for the past few years. I don't send them anyway.
I never pass on forwards. I'm so sick of getting emails that say "OMGZZZZZ, PASS DIS ON OR UR AUNTS DONKEY WIL DYE PNG". Or something like that anyway. And the ones that talk about babies with brain tumours and that AOL donates 5 cents every time the email is forwarded. What crap.
Reply 5
JoeCool_Lemming
I never pass on forwards. I'm so sick of getting emails that say "OMGZZZZZ, PASS DIS ON OR UR AUNTS DONKEY WIL DYE QUOTE]

:rofl: i dont know why people even bother passing those on, i usually laugh at them and tell them to piss off if i get one of those. You get ones like "heeheee pass this on to 12 people in 10 mins or you will have a terrible love life foreverZZ!!!! heeeheee" ^o)
oooh look, just got a chainmail jus this sec.......

you have most likely heard many people have died and are seriously injured due to the terrorist bomb that were planted on public transport earlier today in central london Pass this message on to 10 people to show respect for those who died and all their families who will suffer for the rest of their live if you dont pass it on then something will happen but it will show how selfish u are

Stupid illiterate little kid, wtf does the last sentence mean?!
Reply 7
JoeCool_Lemming
I never pass on forwards. I'm so sick of getting emails that say "OMGZZZZZ, PASS DIS ON OR UR AUNTS DONKEY WIL DYE PNG". Or something like that anyway. And the ones that talk about babies with brain tumours and that AOL donates 5 cents every time the email is forwarded. What crap.

I use to get those kinds of messages where if you don't send them, you would die and stuff. It just makes people want to send them. They are just all fake. I wonder who would start this kind of chain letter.

If there was a chain letter that doesn't say anything about dieing or anything bad, would you still send it?

Latest

Trending

Trending