The Student Room Group

What to do for my Birthday?

What should I do to celebrate my birthday that doesnt involve spending a load of money. I want to have a proper party when I go back into college in september, I was thinking of hiring out a night club or something big.

But right now I need a temporary fix, my birthday is in like 20 days, and I need someway to celebrate. I was thinking of getting a load of people down to the cinema or something.

Or do you have any ideas that don't involve lots of money e.g. like £50?

Thanks
GarageMc
What should I do to celebrate my birthday that doesnt involve spending a load of money. I want to have a proper party when I go back into college in september, I was thinking of hiring out a night club or something big.

But right now I need a temporary fix, my birthday is in like 20 days, and I need someway to celebrate. I was thinking of getting a load of people down to the cinema or something.

Or do you have any ideas that don't involve lots of money e.g. like £50?

Thanks

Take everyone to a park and have a huge picnic, the food won't be that expensive. Take a few bottles of cheap wine and get trashed.

EDIT - Or just have a house party. That way you don't have to rely on the weather.
Have a beach party if the weather's good! All you need is a cheap radio/CD player, some food, a beachball and whatever else you fancy.
Reply 3
susiemakemeblue
Have a beach party if the weather's good! All you need is a cheap radio/CD player, some food, a beachball and whatever else you fancy.

Yeh, do that!

Beach parties kick ass. Best thing about the summer :biggrin:
Reply 4
Go paintballing for some nice juicy cuts and bruises

Then get pissed after. Thats what i did for my 16th.
Reply 5
susiemakemeblue

oooo thats a good idea! :biggrin:
Vixen
Yeh, do that!

Beach parties kick ass. Best thing about the summer :biggrin:

Especially if you live on the Isle of Wight...

*grumbles jealously*

But West Sussex.....there's loads of nice beaches to choose from near there! I love Bournemouth beach, but that's a bit further away. Went to Southsea at the weekend too. :smile:
Reply 7
susiemakemeblue
Went to Southsea at the weekend too. :smile:

yay so did i :smile: will be going for a sneaky bbq at the nudist beach soon, although there will be no nakedness from our group! :eek:
Haha have fun!

We hired out boats on the lake, which was so much fun, and then went to the beach, and then walked back into Portsmouth for the funfair. And before Southsea we had been shopping and playing pool and bowling......fantastic day. :smile:
take a couple of friends on a shopping spree and make a rule not to spend than a certain sum.
Reply 10
Get laid!? Lol! :biggrin:
Reply 11
But beach partys are just sooo common, any other ideas?
Reply 12
just get plastered, by the end one place looks like any another
GarageMc
But beach partys are just sooo common, any other ideas?

Common????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

B...b...but...but...

*splutters wordlessly*
Reply 14
for my birthday i hired an area for 50 people at Zoo bar in lesiceter square, its totally free and you get an area with seating , etc... and a free jug of any cocktail. you have to get there by 10 if you dont they charge £50. i had a good time, with my private area, made me look imporatant as well to the ladiesssssssss
Reply 15
my 18th is tomoro!

i duno, im just meetin a few friends and then we'll eat out somewhere ... although i would have liked to do something better than that :frown:

i find like going to the cinema fun, but antisocial

i think a picnik is a great idea

Latest

Trending

Trending