The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

EmiPark
Even if no one you love dies in your lifetime, when you die, you'll lose them all.

--Just thought I'd depress you :mmm:

Suppose....

But the chances of going though life with no one close to you dying is VERY slim.

I think that thats it when you die, no afterlife or anything, so my dying isnt really going to have an impact on me as such because i will be dead. you get me?

It harder trying to move on from other peoples death.

Ps because of you I had a dream that my gran died :mad: :p:
Just watching people around me die. Other than that I'm not afraid of getting old tbh its supposed to be a privilege ( not everyone goes crazy when older)
Reply 122
I want to die a quick and sudden death at the age of 30. I want to be concious that I am dying. Hurling myself a large cliff in the Andes would be poetic.
Reply 123
Dying
I'll be afraid of my body basically failling apart and everything not working :frown: I'll have had diabetes for 50 years and I hope I'll have the courage to kill myself when I'm that bad that my kidney don't work, I have arm/s and/or leg/s amputated and I'm blind... That and having to scrap together pennies for milk when I'm not able to work or earn any more as I see in the shop I work in now.
Reply 125
Male pattern baldness...
Reply 126
Having achieved nothing with my life.

Latest

Trending

Trending