The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
hello, I'm Leeds college of music too, and I am staying at the Tannery, have you decided which you are staying at yet?
What are you studying at LCM? I'm doing BAmusic studies
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
oh p.s, can't believe I couldn't get into the new accommodation! What a waste of time that was........ but if ur still looking the tannery still have some rooms, and they were really really helpful on the phone, all of the rooms are en-suite and in apartment blocks, there's still a room left in my flat I think, but if u want some more info u can phone this number, it's direct to the tannery...0113 2425938, the'll reserve you a room and send you a contract in the post, I'm going up on Friday 29th July to give in my contratc..... but bear in mind that there are no September contracts left, only August, so ull be on a 50 week contract from 29th July, but it's only an extra 90 pounds....which is ok, if you wanna ask me anything else, send me an e-mail to [email protected], It would be nice to hear from you seeing as we'll both be at LCM
Cheers Beckie
Reply 3
Im doing a Music BTEC having to abandon A Levels-my school doesn't think they are going to offer A2 music! I've looked around both the Tannery and Liberty Park-i thought i prefered Liberty Park but i'm changing my mind rapidly!
Reply 4
yeah, I considered Liberty Park, but the tanner is for me, plus it is slightly cheeper
Reply 5
By the way what did you think of the college i went for my audition and they showed us around but i was ill so i had to sit down half way through the tour!
Reply 6
I loved the college, although I took my tour last year, I've taken a year out! I thought the facilities were top notch and I've been around a lot of music departments.... I also thought that the teachers/lecturers were pretty friendly! The concert hall is fab and the practice rooms are better than most I've seen.
What instruments do you play????
I'm focusing on my sax when I go, but I've got a bursary to study piano as well!
Reply 7
although! They are really crap at getting back to you! It took me two weeks to get hold of Anne Best
Reply 8
I play Flute, Piano and i sing but im focusing in the Flute are you moving to Leeds from far away?
Reply 9
I'm coming from the midlands, Stoke-on-Trent, it's between manchester and Birmingham, what about you, have you got msn????
Reply 10
woohoooo, I've officially got my keys for the Tannery....I start moving my stuff in now!!!!!! it's all sooooooo exciting
Reply 11
Hi,

Just got a place at liberty. They were really helpful when I wasn't sure cause of payment dates being before loan and they have been really quick getting back. Has anyone else got a place there? Lemme know, I'm in block 2

Aimee
[email protected]
Reply 12
DrAimee
Hi,

Just got a place at liberty. They were really helpful when I wasn't sure cause of payment dates being before loan and they have been really quick getting back. Has anyone else got a place there? Lemme know, I'm in block 2

Aimee
[email protected]

hey ive just got my place at liberty confirmed... im goin leeds met to do music technology degree, as are my two friends who are living with me at liberty...

my MSN is [email protected] if anyone wants to add me :smile:
Reply 13
Liberty Park is hell on earth. I stayed there last year. I really feel for you going there. Good Luck cos you will defo need it
Reply 14
RoryOi
Liberty Park is hell on earth. I stayed there last year. I really feel for you going there. Good Luck cos you will defo need it

Well thats not very nice, could you at least say why it is bad?
Reply 15
Ive already posted why in other posts but the internet doesnt hold enough space for me to fully share my experience of that helllhole. You will not enjoy uni if you stay at liberty park
Reply 16
RoryOi
Ive already posted why in other posts but the internet doesnt hold enough space for me to fully share my experience of that helllhole. You will not enjoy uni if you stay at liberty park

well send some links of your posts.. or type up a brief summary :confused:

Latest