Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayyyy_x)
    Yes! It's amazing.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I wish she was singing Adele instead of Gwyneth Paltrow. :\

Oh.. and something which has just randomly occurred to me.

It's been bugging me for awhile... You know in never been kissed? And Kurt gets realy upset about being kissed by Karofsky? And he says he's never been kissed before.... but he had. He had been in a brief relationship with Brittany before... :confused:
    He said at least not one that counted so he meant by a guy, brittany was just an act for him.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    He said at least not one that counted so he meant by a guy, brittany was just an act for him.
    But surely then Karofsky didn't count either?

EDIT: Oh, I misread that sorry. Okay!

ReputationRep:
    Amber Riley is captivating and they don't use her enough.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Already seen it now though, but thanks anyway!

That actually gave me shivers. More Amber Riley please Ryan! *goes to watch again* How gorgeous is her voice?

Oh no, it's been terrible recently because kurt and I haven't been good at syncing our times. It's confusing to follow too, I just started reblogging out of desperation tonight lol.
    I don't understand tumblr! And you know when you reblog things? You can't even comment on stuff!

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    I watched that hoping for a bit of Glee in there. Ridiculously disappointed.
    Just out of interest, was there a point to that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)

That actually gave me shivers. More Amber Riley please Ryan! *goes to watch again* How gorgeous is her voice?

I don't understand tumblr! And you know when you reblog things? You can't even comment on stuff!

:rofl2:

and no there wasn't

ReputationRep:

hahah, okay

Are you new to Tumblr? Click Reblog and the commenting box comes up, scroll to the bottom of the comment box of the post and type a comment if you want, then click post. It comes as second nature after awhile.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2:

and no there wasn't

:cookie: Stay around anyway! You're a Chuck from GG fan aren't you?

(Original post by kayyyy_x)
    hahah, okay

Are you new to Tumblr? Click Reblog and the commenting box comes up, scroll to the bottom of the comment box for the post and post a comment if you want, then click post. It comes as second nature after awhile.
    Ooooh! Thank you! *grumbles about confusing Tumblr*
    I've had Tumblr for a year but been on it about twice...

ReputationRep:

i feel so accepted, thank you :fan:

yup, i love gossip girl :love: but need to finish off asap (i know im behind :ninja: )...but gonna try out glee and 90210 since my mates told me it's really good :holmes:

ReputationRep:

hahha, you should use it more. It's kind of my addiction... although that's probably not a good thing...

ReputationRep:
    i feel so accepted, thank you :fan:

yup, i love gossip girl :love: but need to finish off asap (i know im behind :ninja: )...but gonna try out glee and 90210 since my mates told me it's really good :holmes:
    *applauds*

Yay! New bloood! I mean....
    Hi. I can do normal... I think!

I should warn you, we're all crazy!

New members get a random Darren Criss photo... no I didn't just make that rule up...

Spoiler:
    Show

http://idolator.com/5825021/7-classy-quotes-darren-criss-billboard-cover
    Darren Criss quotes. :love:

This made me LOL. “I’m incredibly anal about everything that I do.” :getmecoat:

“Blaine definitely had his moment in the sun. I think it’s time to focus back on the characters that fans of the show really know and love. Completely objectively from watching the show, I was like, ‘Why does Blaine get all these songs? This is ridiculous. I want to hear other people doing stuff.’”
    Bless him.

ReputationRep:
    We'd have to have papers to throw in the air too :party:
    :eek3: Are you MAD, lady?

Spoiler:
    Show
    You forgot to mention jumping on furniture!

ReputationRep:
    Amber Riley is captivating and they don't use her enough.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I haven't been able to post for a few days, and I missed this thread so much! :woo:

How hilarious is that basketball video? I think even I'm better than Darren Criss, and that's saying something. It's so cuuute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Hey guys! I haven't been able to post for a few days, and I missed this thread so much! :woo:

How hilarious is that basketball video? I think even I'm better than Darren Criss, and that's saying something. It's so cuuute
    It is hilarious, I'm hopeless at basketball though...I don't like the idea of having to keep bouncing the ball, I can play netball where I basically stand still and just pass :rofl:

I missed you :woo: hope you'll be around for Tuesday :woo:

ReputationRep:
    It is hilarious, I'm hopeless at basketball though...I don't like the idea of having to keep bouncing the ball, I can play netball where I basically stand still and just pass :rofl:

I missed you :woo: hope you'll be around for Tuesday :woo:
    Netball is a nightmare! I once had to do it in school and everyone got angry with me for not doing it right I'm not good at basketball at all, but well... Darren looks even worse

I definitely will! It looks like I'll be around a lot; I had surgery on my foot (that's why I haven't been posting - I did read the thread every now and then on my phone, but I can't post on that thing ) and all I can do is sit still all day. I'm a bit nervous about Tuesday though; my hopes have been continually building up throughout the past five weeks, and now I'm worried they won't live up to my expectations

I loved Darren's Tweets, and I'm so jealous of everyone there! Did you see the lineup for Coachella? Amazing music + Darren Criss = :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Netball is a nightmare! I once had to do it in school and everyone got angry with me for not doing it right I'm not good at basketball at all, but well... Darren looks even worse

I definitely will! It looks like I'll be around a lot; I had surgery on my foot (that's why I haven't been posting - I did read the thread every now and then on my phone, but I can't post on that thing ) and all I can do is sit still all day. I'm a bit nervous about Tuesday though; my hopes have been continually building up throughout the past five weeks, and now I'm worried they won't live up to my expectations

I loved Darren's Tweets, and I'm so jealous of everyone there! Did you see the lineup for Coachella? Amazing music + Darren Criss = :eek3:
    Hope the surgery went well I read the thread on my phone last night and posted a couple of times-it's so annoying to do though and it doesn't feel the same as typing on a computer...weirdly.

I'm worried about that too but I think this episode should be good....although I have a feeling BTW and prom will be better. I don't like the look of episode 19-that looks boring. A lot of people have said the songs for Tuesday are boring and there's only a few of them but less songs=more talking so I'm okay with that.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I just hope we get the shove-I was so excited when I saw that on the promo and although prom has taken over my excitement the past couple of days I'll be so disappointed if that was put in there just to drive us crazy. I'm also not impressed by the lack of prom Kurt pics, it's like they don't want me to get my hands on spoilers which makes it very difficult to stay sane :eek3:

Netball was about the only sport I could play (as well as running) I was awful at everything we tried to do indoors (gymnastics+me=fail). I didn't play much basketball at all but the idea of bouncing and moving at once just throws me. When darren is bouncing then the ball slides away from him it makes me laugh-Mark just seems to be hogging the ball, unless it's just because no one could manage to tackle him :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hope the surgery went well I read the thread on my phone last night and posted a couple of times-it's so annoying to do though and it doesn't feel the same as typing on a computer...weirdly.

I'm worried about that too but I think this episode should be good....although I have a feeling BTW and prom will be better. I don't like the look of episode 19-that looks boring. A lot of people have said the songs for Tuesday are boring and there's only a few of them but less songs=more talking so I'm okay with that.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I just hope we get the shove-I was so excited when I saw that on the promo and although prom has taken over my excitement the past couple of days I'll be so disappointed if that was put in there just to drive us crazy. I'm also not impressed by the lack of prom Kurt pics, it's like they don't want me to get my hands on spoilers which makes it very difficult to stay sane :eek3:

Netball was about the only sport I could play (as well as running) I was awful at everything we tried to do indoors (gymnastics+me=fail). I didn't play much basketball at all but the idea of bouncing and moving at once just throws me. When darren is bouncing then the ball slides away from him it makes me laugh-Mark just seems to be hogging the ball, unless it's just because no one could manage to tackle him :rofl:
    It did, and I'm not even feeling that bad anymore - I just can't move around! There have been two people at the door already but I can't go downstairs without help. I know it was probably just the mail, but I prefer to imagine it was Darren Criss with flowers and a 'Get well soon' card :awesome:

I think that it's because of all the spoilers we've been getting lately; I need those things to happen, not the storyline coming up right now! It does seem good, and Glee hardly ever disappoints, but these spoilers just look like the best. Thing. Ever. :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    If there is no shove I will personally hunt Ryan Murphy down and KILL him. I mean it. I think I actually screamed when I saw that - it was the sexiest thing ever and I NEED it to happen!! They can't mess with us fangirls like that over something so important!

Darren finally getting the ball and then letting it get away immediately was sooo funny! :rofl: Mark seemed pretty good!

I'm really no good at any sports at all, except badminton - I'm ok-ish at that. Gymnastics at school were a nightmare for me too! And at my school I ALWAYS had at least two hours of sports a week at school; it was a complulsory class!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: imagine if there's some flowers left outside your door now from Darren and you missed him!

Spoiler:
    Show
    You sound just as excited about the shove as I am :woo: it was sexy...

Argh!! I've not been on the internet much today because I've actually been doing things (and who cares if one of those things was watching the Glee pilot...and maybe the second episode...because the other things I've been doing have been productive) and after sitting through no prom news yesterday tumblr's been giving out lovely posts today :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
    Show

I'm so glad they've confirmed the kilt, I was worried it was a joke.

Also...after getting Don't Look Back in Anger stuck in my head thanks to Darren's tweets I finally looked at the line up for that music festival and saw the scissor sisters are playing so now have 'I Don't Feel Like Dancing' stuck there. Help meeeee.

I think I'd throw myself out of the window if that would happen. I actually know for a fact that Guy-I'm-In-Love-With tried to come round a few hours ago, he just texted to ask if I wasn't at home :banghead: I just hope he didn't hear me sing along to River Deep, Mountain High (I've been rewatching Duets) :eek3:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I aaaam! :woo: I don't even know why it's so hot, but it is I love that blazer, and how he's actually smaller than Kurt (didn't know that!). I love that even though he seems to push with all his might, Karofsky is hardly moving :rofl: I don't like his hair though, but I can totally look past that!

How do they know these things? Is the anon an extra or something? Sounds amazing though, and I'm glad it's not just a rumour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I think I'd throw myself out of the window if that would happen. I actually know for a fact that Guy-I'm-In-Love-With tried to come round a few hours ago, he just texted to ask if I wasn't at home :banghead: I just hope he didn't hear me sing along to River Deep, Mountain High (I've been rewatching Duets) :eek3:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I aaaam! :woo: I don't even know why it's so hot, but it is I love that blazer, and how he's actually smaller than Kurt (didn't know that!). I love that even though he seems to push with all his might, Karofsky is hardly moving :rofl: I don't like his hair though, but I can totally look past that!

How do they know these things? Is the anon an extra or something? Sounds amazing though, and I'm glad it's not just a rumour
    I've no idea who they are but they've apparently confirmed things about past episodes before and been right so I'm totally going along with it :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    the sooner they stop with all that hair gel, the better. I like the prom hair, the really gelled is just irritating me now. I think it's so hot because he just looks like he's defending someone (and he's obviously going to lose if Karofsky decides to let rip) but it's still wonderful :love:

I love that you've been singing River Deep, that's one of my favourite Glee songs of all time, I go wild when it's on. I also quite like Sam and Kurt's interactions in that episode.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.