The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

DazzYa6
died down a lot.... am soooo tired zzz

how comes you're up so late?

well thought i'd stay up till 12 to see out my birthday then just got really into replying to some of these peeps responses to blazin. its a subject i love laughing bout coz everyone has brilliant views on them, most of them bad but i feel i have to stick up for them, coz the're great! :biggrin:
Nat xx
Meeps
lol i had a Marilyn Manson bday cake for my one lol! :tongue: :smile:

AAAAAHHHHHH SCARY!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Reply 102
spike-es_hunny
Yeah so if you're a guy? lol! i call everyone chick dont worz! ouch middle toe painful! oh well you should try!
Nat xx

i know! it was stepped on by a friend during training as well! i mean i had pain rush at first but then couldnt feel it after. but when i took off my boot at the end of a training session, there was like all this dry blood around it. thats when i began to feel even more the pain!

soz for the gory details lol!
Ok im off now speak soon prob on here thurs nite hungover! hee hee! tala :biggrin:
Nat xx
Reply 104
spike-es_hunny
AAAAAHHHHHH SCARY!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

lol ugliest food iv ever seen lol! :eek:
Meeps
i know! it was stepped on by a friend during training as well! i mean i had pain rush at first but then couldnt feel it after. but when i took off my boot at the end of a training session, there was like all this dry blood around it. thats when i began to feel even more the pain!

soz for the gory details lol!

er gross but thats ok!
latas
bye
Nat xx

:smile: :rolleyes: :cool: :tongue: :wink: :biggrin: :redface: :eek:
Reply 106
spike-es_hunny
Ok im off now speak soon prob on here thurs nite hungover! hee hee! tala :biggrin:
Nat xx

nitey nite luv!
Meeps
lol ugliest food iv ever seen lol! :eek:

I BET! HA!
Nat xx
Reply 108
spike-es_hunny
well thought i'd stay up till 12 to see out my birthday then just got really into replying to some of these peeps responses to blazin. its a subject i love laughing bout coz everyone has brilliant views on them, most of them bad but i feel i have to stick up for them, coz the're great! :biggrin:
Nat xx

good night ;p
blazin squad suck big time. they are talentless tw@$s and theres too many of the little buggers to count. the dont make sense and they should be banned more so than 50 Cent, yeah so put that in your pipe and smoke it!
superomega1
blazin squad suck big time. they are talentless tw@$s and theres too many of the little buggers to count. the dont make sense and they should be banned more so than 50 Cent, yeah so put that in your pipe and smoke it!

no i will not smoke that shit!ok maybe there is alot of them but they give a good range of sound! but ur welcome to ur own views but i personally think that ur wrong!
thanx
Nat xx
spike-es_hunny
no i will not smoke that shit!ok maybe there is alot of them but they give a good range of sound! but ur welcome to ur own views but i personally think that ur wrong!
thanx
Nat xx

dont think so. i stand by what i said and no one can convince me otherwise.
i don't hate them...i strongly dislike the music they produce but i actually like them in that they are a good source of amusment, especially as a friend of a friend is in a band from which one of the members apparently had a little thing with one of them..but i dont know which one..
Reply 113
Neogandalf
I really, really, really hate the Blazin squad

My hate became official when I saw their new video. My god they suck.They have no talent.

It's not that I don't like hip hop music, in fact thats why I hate blazin squad so much.

Thank you,

Glad to get that off my chest
i agree. they seem so pretentious
wannabe gansters
I hate blazin squad in their videos it looks like there is twenty people because its so crowded it looks like this!!

:smile: :rolleyes: :cool: :tongue: :wink: :confused: :redface: :eek: :frown: :mad: :wink: :biggrin: :smile: :rolleyes: :eek: :frown: :cool: :tongue: :wink:
They're fucking talentless and awful.
Reply 116
oh wow, homer and bart in one thread. :cool:
Reply 118
What a bunch of pretentious, self-congratulatory onanists you all are. Its music for christ's sake. A bunch of fifteen year olds have 6 top ten singles, 2 sell out tours and 2 gold albums (and probably their pick of girls) and all you can surmise is 'young girls are stupid'. I guess those who go out with you qualify for that particular generalism.

Boy oh boy. Lots of green eyes on this forum I see.
Reply 119
^ Blazin Squads songs do not qualify as "music"
They absolutely murdered that Bone Thugs song, they are utterly devoid of talent, and horrible wannabes to boot. I can understand their appeal to some girls, but anyone with sense dislikes them.

Latest