The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Laertes
Yeah with any luck, Dudus or the Jamaican authorities will accidentally riddle him with bullets.

Unrelated topic: Mike Davies, anybody/Mike?

LoL There won't be any chance of that happening, he is banged up in custody in the US! . .Dudus is a whole diff. kettle of fish . .his time will come!
Lord Hysteria
Good luck buddy :h:.

I start doing some part-time shifts tomorrow :yy:

Thanks for the rep :h:

Laertes
Unrelated topic: Mike Davies, anybody/Mike?

Yeah I'd tap that :p:
Unrelated: Waaaaaaah, I was just showering/shaving etc. for tomorrow, and I accidentally shaved a chunk out of my beard, so I had to shave it all off :cry: This is the first time I've been properly clean shaven in about 6 years :frown:
Revd. Mike
Unrelated: Waaaaaaah, I was just showering/shaving etc. for tomorrow, and I accidentally shaved a chunk out of my beard, so I had to shave it all off :cry: This is the first time I've been properly clean shaven in about 6 years :frown:

Wanna see!!! Pics!!! Now!!!!!!

Pleeease :biggrin:
SuperSam_Fantastiche
Wanna see!!! Pics!!! Now!!!!!!

Pleeease :biggrin:

I look aaaaaaaaaaaaawful ><
spacepirate-James
Only lowly higher biology here for me. :p:

Even so, I still can't be bothered. Not to mention that physics is the day after, and I've done nothing for that.

TSR is too addictive. There should be like a big (cigarette-like) sign on the front page, or, with the new rules, a picture of an obsessed TSRian.

The Student Room: Forums can KILL... your future.
Revd. Mike

You don't! Seriously. So what if your figure is less than Greek, mine isn't great ether, I use to be really fat, now I'm not so fat. But then I like a bit of 'meat' on a man. :o:
Piprod01
You don't! Seriously. So what if your figure is less than Greek, mine isn't great ether, I use to be really fat, now I'm not so fat. But then I like a bit of 'meat' on a man. :o:

He, me too :biggrin: Not really into skinny guys.

But seriously, I do! I mean, I look fairly awful quite regularly anyway, but I look so much worse without my goatee :frown:
Revd. Mike
He, me too :biggrin: Not really into skinny guys.

But seriously, I do! I mean, I look fairly awful quite regularly anyway, but I look so much worse without my goatee :frown:

Daaawww... you're never going to believe me. :frown:
Reply 4969
Revd. Mike

Yeah I'd tap that :p:

He has nice eyes and is training to be a firefighter :yep: :coma:
Revd. Mike

DO NOT

:smile: good luck todayy mister x
my maths exam went badly :cry:
I'm going out tonight.

But I haven't got any clothes that match my hair. Damn. xD
Reply 4973
Hmm.
SuperSam_Fantastiche
DO NOT

:smile: good luck todayy mister x

Thank you :h: Seemed to go pretty well. Nice place, nice people, they seemed to like me. We shall see!
Hai, does anyone else like crossdressing? :nyoron:
Liquidus Zeromus
Hai, does anyone else like crossdressing? :nyoron:

I like men who cross dress :woo:

However I haven't done so in quite a while. Use to wear my mother's stockings when I was younger (maybe 4 or 5 years old then). :unsure:
KiraMayz

However I haven't done so in quite a while. Use to wear my mother's stockings when I was younger (maybe 4 or 5 years old then). :unsure:

Sounds hilariously adorable! :yep:

Ohh gawd, today was actually REALLY good. I spent the entire morning revising biology with a guy. Which was fun actually. Then did the test. Went better than expected, probably won't get an A - a B if I'm lucky. But I felt really relaxed near the end of the paper. I'm pretty euphoric right now. Must be be best day I have ever spent in school. I mean I'm just so darn happy (gay). :woo:

I also feel a lot closer to my revision friend than I was when we were revising, oddly. :yep:

Then again I haven't eaten since breakfast, maybe that has something to do with it.
KiraMayz

:h:

I do it periodically, but at the moment I don't have much to dress up in :emo:
Reply 4979
Liquidus Zeromus
:h:

I do it periodically, but at the moment I don't have much to dress up in :emo:

Really? :hmmmm: you don't strike me as the type

Latest