Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    Welcome. :hugs:

Who are your ideal men?

(If names like Chad Michael Murray are listed you have great taste - if you like the same men as Laertes you don't :p: )
    Hello. I have to admit Chad Michael Murray would not be on my list. But I don't know which men Laertes likes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    I have to admit Chad Michael Murray would not be on my list.
    This is not a good start. :no: :p:

Who would be on your list?

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I have to admit Chad Michael Murray would not be on my list. But I don't know which men Laertes likes.
    Alexander Skarsgard. Go, quickly to Google Images.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    Welcome. :hugs:

Who are your ideal men?

(If names like Chad Michael Murray are listed you have great taste - if you like the same men as Laertes you don't :p: )
    I agree completely :yep:

This is sad news

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I don't like Alexander Skarsgard either. Hmmm. I think I'm picky. I'm coming to realise that I do have a type, though, and it tends to be dark hair and dark eyes. Like Gaspard Ulliel and Louis Garrel and Clément Louis. Hah. It seems they're all French. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I don't like Alexander Skarsgard either.
    :shock:
    Clearly, you have no taste at all :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    :shock:
    Clearly, you have no taste at all :p:
    Observe:

Spoiler:
    Show

Shame about the cigarette, though. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I don't like Alexander Skarsgard either. Hmmm. I think I'm picky. I'm coming to realise that I do have a type, though, and it tends to be dark hair and dark eyes. Like Gaspard Ulliel and Louis Garrel and Clément Louis. Hah. It seems they're all French. :teehee:
    My favourite is blonde hair, but they are very good looking:yep: Especially Ulliel

ReputationRep:
    Observe:

Spoiler:
    Show

No, not for me :no:

ReputationRep:
    we gays are so fun http://youtu.be/S3bRPHPQsOs
    they're all so hot in that video though. Damn them.

ReputationRep:
    Hello recently-unearthed treasure trove of homosexuality. :teehee:

I'm new.
    French and classics? Fit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    they're all so hot in that video though. Damn them.
    As soon as I read that I knew straight away what the link was.

:heart: Joe Lauer + Alexander Stabler :heart:

ReputationRep:
    I love Joe but Spencer Titus and Alexander Stabler are my ideal type haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakiman)
    Wow. That's not the response I'm used to. I like you ... :hubba:

And I don't know who Joe or Spencer or Alexander is. Am I missing something?

ReputationRep:
    Wow. That's not the response I'm used to. I like you ... :hubba:

Boys speaking french does something to me! And intelligent boys

I'm gunna pm you!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, only the sexiest men the gay world has to offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    Yes, only the sexiest men the gay world has to offer.
    Oh, I watched the video and things began to make sense. Although I sort of only liked Spencer and the one with the lip ring ... although the red in his hair. :no: I'm beginning to resign myself to the fact that I'll never have a boyfriend. My expectations are unrealistically high and I forget that I'd probably have to match them to appeal to anyone else. *big sigh* :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays. Am finally in Barcelona! My dorm is populated by a bunch of British skateboarders, and two ladies I haven't met yet. Seems decent, though. I feel bad for not going out on a Saturday night, but am really rather tired.

Observe:

Spoiler:
    Show

Hello new person who comes bearing pictures of hot dudes. You are welcome to stay and converse with us. :yep:

My opinion on smoking is going the wrong direction; I used to be vehemently opposed, but the (straight) guy I fancy manages to make them look horrendously sexy.

(Original post by zakiman)
    Hey zaki, are you going to become a regular again? Long time no see.

Also, you seem to have lost your avatar, which I always mistook for a condom. It was a bottle top or something?

ReputationRep:
    Esperanto got difficult!

You can start with a word such as 'ami'='to love', and end up with 'malpriamantinoj' meaning 'The females who expressed dislike'. You're meant to be able to deconstruct all the prefices and suffices mid sentence and find the 'am' hidden in the middle of the word that contains all the meaning :sad: NewSpeak evidently has its short-comings.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I watched the video and things began to make sense. Although I sort of only liked Spencer and the one with the lip ring ... although the red in his hair. :no: I'm beginning to resign myself to the fact that I'll never have a boyfriend. My expectations are unrealistically high and I forget that I'd probably have to match them to appeal to anyone else. *big sigh* :rolleyes:
    The first thing I thought when I saw the vid was 'Damn I need to go to a gym'. You'll find someone soon don't worry, everyone has their self doubts

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.