The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ataloss
Welcome. :hugs:

Who are your ideal men?

(If names like Chad Michael Murray are listed you have great taste - if you like the same men as Laertes you don't :p: )

Hello. :biggrin: I have to admit Chad Michael Murray would not be on my list. But I don't know which men Laertes likes. :wink:
Ars Ludicra
I have to admit Chad Michael Murray would not be on my list.

This is not a good start. :no: :p:

Who would be on your list?
Reply 8982
Ars Ludicra
Hello. :biggrin: I have to admit Chad Michael Murray would not be on my list. But I don't know which men Laertes likes. :wink:

Alexander Skarsgard. Go, quickly to Google Images.
Reply 8983
Ataloss
Welcome. :hugs:

Who are your ideal men?

(If names like Chad Michael Murray are listed you have great taste - if you like the same men as Laertes you don't :p: )

I agree completely :yep:

Ars Ludicra

This is sad news
Oh, I don't like Alexander Skarsgard either. Hmmm. I think I'm picky. I'm coming to realise that I do have a type, though, and it tends to be dark hair and dark eyes. Like Gaspard Ulliel and Louis Garrel and Clément Louis. Hah. It seems they're all French. :teehee:
Reply 8985
Ars Ludicra
Oh, I don't like Alexander Skarsgard either.

:shock:
Clearly, you have no taste at all :p:
Laertes
:shock:
Clearly, you have no taste at all :p:

Observe:

Spoiler

Shame about the cigarette, though. :rolleyes:
Reply 8987
Ars Ludicra
Oh, I don't like Alexander Skarsgard either. Hmmm. I think I'm picky. I'm coming to realise that I do have a type, though, and it tends to be dark hair and dark eyes. Like Gaspard Ulliel and Louis Garrel and Clément Louis. Hah. It seems they're all French. :teehee:

My favourite is blonde hair, but they are very good looking:yep: Especially Ulliel
Reply 8988
Ars Ludicra
Observe:

Spoiler

No, not for me :no:
we gays are so fun :biggrin: http://youtu.be/S3bRPHPQsOs
they're all so hot in that video though. Damn them.
Reply 8990
Ars Ludicra
Hello recently-unearthed treasure trove of homosexuality. :teehee:

I'm new. :biggrin:

French and classics? Fit.
Reply 8991
veggie4life
they're all so hot in that video though. Damn them.

As soon as I read that I knew straight away what the link was.

:heart: Joe Lauer + Alexander Stabler :heart:
I love Joe but Spencer Titus and Alexander Stabler are my ideal type haha :smile:
zakiman

Wow. That's not the response I'm used to. I like you ... :hubba:

And I don't know who Joe or Spencer or Alexander is. Am I missing something? :biggrin:
Reply 8994
Ars Ludicra
Wow. That's not the response I'm used to. I like you ... :hubba:

And I don't know who Joe or Spencer or Alexander is. Am I missing something? :biggrin:

Boys speaking french does something to me! And intelligent boys :smile:

I'm gunna pm you!
Reply 8995
Ars Ludicra

Yes, only the sexiest men the gay world has to offer.
Ash_D
Yes, only the sexiest men the gay world has to offer.

Oh, I watched the video and things began to make sense. Although I sort of only liked Spencer and the one with the lip ring ... although the red in his hair. :no: I'm beginning to resign myself to the fact that I'll never have a boyfriend. My expectations are unrealistically high and I forget that I'd probably have to match them to appeal to anyone else. *big sigh* :rolleyes:
Reply 8997
Hey gays. Am finally in Barcelona! My dorm is populated by a bunch of British skateboarders, and two ladies I haven't met yet. Seems decent, though. I feel bad for not going out on a Saturday night, but am really rather tired.

Ars Ludicra
Observe:

Spoiler

Hello new person who comes bearing pictures of hot dudes. You are welcome to stay and converse with us. :yep:

My opinion on smoking is going the wrong direction; I used to be vehemently opposed, but the (straight) guy I fancy manages to make them look horrendously sexy.

zakiman

Hey zaki, are you going to become a regular again? Long time no see.

Also, you seem to have lost your avatar, which I always mistook for a condom. It was a bottle top or something?
Reply 8998
Esperanto got difficult!

You can start with a word such as 'ami'='to love', and end up with 'malpriamantinoj' meaning 'The females who expressed dislike'. You're meant to be able to deconstruct all the prefices and suffices mid sentence and find the 'am' hidden in the middle of the word that contains all the meaning :sad: NewSpeak evidently has its short-comings.
Reply 8999
Ars Ludicra
Oh, I watched the video and things began to make sense. Although I sort of only liked Spencer and the one with the lip ring ... although the red in his hair. :no: I'm beginning to resign myself to the fact that I'll never have a boyfriend. My expectations are unrealistically high and I forget that I'd probably have to match them to appeal to anyone else. *big sigh* :rolleyes:

The first thing I thought when I saw the vid was 'Damn I need to go to a gym'. You'll find someone soon don't worry, everyone has their self doubts

Latest