The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Desperate Housewives :excited:
Blah. Lecture left me so brain frazzled tonight ><
Reply 962
icysquall
It's a perfectly valid way of describing them! :p:

Thank for the directions guys. I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Is it bad that I'm already planning my outfit for the meet?

Yes, yes it is. :p:

(don't worry though... i would totally be if i was coming, but i think i'd be very unwelcome there so i am staying far away...)
C2H5OH
Yes, yes it is. :p:

(don't worry though... i would totally be if i was coming, but i think i'd be very unwelcome there so i am staying far away...)

Why would you be unwelcome? :confused:
Reply 964
icysquall
It's a perfectly valid way of describing them! :p:

Thank for the directions guys. I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Is it bad that I'm already planning my outfit for the meet?

PS Another stupid question. The Oxford Tube apparently takes 100 minutes outside of the rush hour, so what time would be good to leave so I have time to make my way through the various tubes stations for 1pm?

Nope, already know what I am wearing meet day. In fact, my backpacked is already packed as I won;t have time tomorrow and am leaving relatively early on Friday! :p:

Bear in mind that Victoria coach station is a good 10 minute walk from the Tube station, so if I were you, I'd try and be in London well before midday.
Reply 965
Revd. Mike
Why would you be unwelcome? :confused:

Because I haven't posted in here for a while, and a few other reasons that I am sure everyone knows :/
C2H5OH
Because I haven't posted in here for a while, and a few other reasons that I am sure everyone knows :/

You post enough, and I certainly don't know what the other reasons are. I've heard you're lovely :console:
C2H5OH

No I don't have a clue. What are they btw? :cool:
Reply 968
Lord Hysteria
Desperate Housewives :excited:

Any chance of a list of people who are coming on Saturday?

And phone number please :p:
Reply 969
Revd. Mike
You post enough, and I certainly don't know what the other reasons are. I've heard you're lovely :console:

andy12691
No I don't have a clue. What are they btw? :cool:

I had a really bad breakup with someone who also posts in here... I don't really want to go any more into it than that.
Reply 970
C2H5OH
I had a really bad breakup with someone who also posts in here... I don't really want to go any more into it than that.

Come to the meet! We'll cheer you up :wink:
Reply 971
Crisps
Come to the meet! We'll cheer you up :wink:

Lol! It was a year ago, I am over it! However I am not sure if he is coming so I think I should stay away...
Reply 972
C2H5OH
Lol! It was a year ago, I am over it! However I am not sure if he is coming so I think I should stay away...

Well wait for Liam to post the list with whois coming...

Night gays.
Okay list:

dbmag9
gangstermidget
crisps
icysquall
LH (me)
Beige_Angel
Reply 974
Maybe me!
Reply 975
Awww, we're going to be a select little group :biggrin:

Oh 10 hour sifts, how I love you...
Gesar
Maybe me!

ohh? you think you can make it to London? :biggrin: fellow atheist :tongue:
Lol I just found out that my LGBT group (Queer Youth London) is meeting on the same day as us... ah well I said yes to this first. They're going to a LGBT exhibition so I guess I could pass by them beforehand, sucks that I'm going to miss it but I am generally one to keep my word :smile:
I'm not coming.
Reply 979
Anyone feel like ripping on this idiot? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=23689532#post23689532

I think I've made a good start :p:

Latest