The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1220
I have a phobia of lifts. Not that I'm claustraphobic, but I avoid them wherever possible. I even try and avoid using lift-only Tube stations.
*sigh*

No email from CRUK, it's just started snowing, and off I trudge to lectures ><
Gesar
I respectfully disagree :tongue: I have never seen a photo of me that I approve of.

well, I have just shown a pic of you to a friend and he says 'he would' ... I think you should let us decide :wink:
Reply 1223
SuperSam_Fantastiche
My friend just triggered my childhood phobia of slugs :sad:

Crisps
I have a phobia of lifts. Not that I'm claustraphobic, but I avoid them wherever possible. I even try and avoid using lift-only Tube stations.

I don't have any proper phobias that I'm aware of. Not great with heights, though.

Revd. Mike
*sigh*

No email from CRUK, it's just started snowing, and off I trudge to lectures ><

Sounds cold. Enjoy your lectures!

Lord Hysteria
well, I have just shown a pic of you to a friend and he says 'he would' ... I think you should let us decide :wink:

I would too. :yep:
SuperSam_Fantastiche
Getting there :o: bit scared that I'm going a bit mad with stress but everyone only says go to the doctor. And I hate doctors. But oh well.

How are you?

ah not bad. can't wait to finish my a-levels :unsure:
dbmag9
I don't have any proper phobias that I'm aware of. Not great with heights, though.

Sounds cold. Enjoy your lectures!

well, I was trying not to be too whorish .. but I would too :mmm:
Crisps

rats for me :afraid:
good afternoon everyone :biggrin:

i'm gonna have a long week off and i haven't got any idea what to do :frown:
Reply 1228
Lord Hysteria

I actually am rat-sitting for someone at the moment :erm:

But they're SO cute! They're not like sewer rats at all, they're basically like cute mice but bigger :yep:
paddy
I actually am rat-sitting for someone at the moment :erm:

But they're SO cute! They're not like sewer rats at all, they're basically like cute mice but bigger :yep:

I wouldn't want to be in the same room ... I think I watched a horror movie with rats in it once :afraid:
andy12691
good afternoon everyone :biggrin:

i'm gonna have a long week off and i haven't got any idea what to do :frown:

read

practise mathematics

:frown: :cry:
Reply 1231
Lord Hysteria

Plenty of rats on the Tube :p:

(ooh look, I've gone green! :p:)
Crisps
Plenty of rats on the Tube :p:

(ooh look, I've gone green! :p:)

you should start flirting in the shoutbox ...
KiraMayz
read

practise mathematics

:frown: :cry:

Haha no mate, I won't do any maths until April lmao. I'm the kind of person who likes leaving my work till the very last minutes and I think I would work more productively lol :biggrin:

Any plans for this week apart from revising? :p:
Reply 1234
Lord Hysteria
you should start flirting in the shoutbox ...

I'll wait till someone cute comes in :p:
Reply 1235
dbmag9

Lord Hysteria

Lord Hysteria

Well it's very nice of you to say :tongue: But still no pictures :no:
dbmag9

It's not a phobia as such, as in I'm not scared of slugs, I'm just....disgusted at the sight of them. When I was younger, if I saw one, I was promptly sick. Very very sick. Vomit everywhere. The kids at school who didnt like me sometimes used to pick slugs up and show them to me because they knew that I'd throw up and be sent home.

I compared my mate's revenge on her ex to pouring salt on a slug. SHe then asked if I thought salted slugs would taste like snails. Cue mental image of slug covered in salt. Cue Sam gagging in the middle of a computer lab in uni.
Reply 1237
SuperSam_Fantastiche
It's not a phobia as such, as in I'm not scared of slugs, I'm just....disgusted at the sight of them. When I was younger, if I saw one, I was promptly sick. Very very sick. Vomit everywhere. The kids at school who didnt like me sometimes used to pick slugs up and show them to me because they knew that I'd throw up and be sent home.

I compared my mate's revenge on her ex to pouring salt on a slug. SHe then asked if I thought salted slugs would taste like snails. Cue mental image of slug covered in salt. Cue Sam gagging in the middle of a computer lab in uni.

:s-smilie: Doesn't sound like fun.

My aunt and her girlfriend are coming over shortly, so I won't be with you all for a while. I'm sure you'll miss me terribly. :p:
Lord Hysteria

:mmm:

I'm sure Gesar is suitably honoured - then again you think Daniel Ratcliffe is hot so maybe not that honoured. :p:
Reply 1239
Lord Hysteria
I wouldn't want to be in the same room ... I think I watched a horror movie with rats in it once :afraid:

But they're so cute!!

Eugh I'm currently trying to do some work but my lecture slides are SO SO boring:frown:

Latest