The Student Room Group

I would like to share my experience

Dear TSR friends,

My name is user74225 and I would like to share with you the last 3 years failed medical school applications and what it really took to finally get an offer.

in 2003 I came to this country without knowing any english. I started off at a rough school where kids carry knives and wrenches but somehow made it to a Grammar school nearby after a successful GCSE.

rest is in my sig, please quote me to ask any qeustions. I could write sooo much if I was to write about everything.

Scroll to see replies

im nit sure what the point in this thread is?

but did you get feed back about your rejection?
Reply 2
user74225...seriously.
(edited 5 years ago)
jj.
Well the real conclusion is that a higher UKCAT score gets you an interview.

Or that it's way harder to get accepted as an international.
Shameless show-boating?
Congrats on you offer, you deserve it after hard work and determination :top:
Reply 6
I guess it shows sheer determination and ambition, well done and congrats! :tophat:
Well done man :smile:
Reply 8
Nice display of determination. Good job, enjoy med-school. :smile:
* subscribe *
you got a 9 in the BMAT essay after 5 years of learning english? ffs i couldn't even do that after 18 years!!!
Isometrix
you got a 9 in the BMAT essay after 5 years of learning english? ffs i couldn't even do that after 18 years!!!
You don't have the G-factor.
Reply 12
user74225 this is a beauty! Congrats! I would hate to have to do BMAT three years in a row :o:
(edited 5 years ago)
i'm no superman
You don't have the G-factor.

i'm no superman :frown:
Reply 14
what would happen if i took a overdose with Depixol because i really could do with your help pls
5 interviews in 2 application cycles is quite amazing!
Congrats on the offer man

I know the feeling! (:dance:)
Reply 17
Wow, that offer must feel amazing after all that hard work.. well done! :biggrin:
Reply 18
Congrats!! Why did you decline Imperial on your first try?
Reply 19
Sarah182
Wow, that offer must feel amazing after all that hard work.. well done! :biggrin:

That was totally not condescending:p: .

Latest

Trending

Trending