London
Visit website
Cass
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I want to. I've booked a place (apparently) but I havn't received anything in the post like I'm supposed to. What time are we meant to be there?
Reply 3
Tallon
I want to. I've booked a place (apparently) but I havn't received anything in the post like I'm supposed to. What time are we meant to be there?

Did you get the email today ? It said be there between 12:45-1:15 for registration.... what course are you doing ?
Reply 4
Dagha
Did you get the email today ? It said be there between 12:45-1:15 for registration.... what course are you doing ?

yeah got it. Doing actuarial science. You?

Do you know if parents are meant to come to these? I'm not sure and don't want to be the only guy bringing them.

Looking forward to it. So expensive getting train tickets though.
Reply 5
Tallon
yeah got it. Doing actuarial science. You?

Do you know if parents are meant to come to these? I'm not sure and don't want to be the only guy bringing them.

Looking forward to it. So expensive getting train tickets though.

Im doing Investment and Financial Risk Management.... Well i'm not bringing my parents, but I think some people will.. so dont worry about it.....what are you wearing to it.. Do you think it will be formal shirt etc or more casual ??
Reply 6
Dagha
Im doing Investment and Financial Risk Management.... Well i'm not bringing my parents, but I think some people will.. so dont worry about it.....what are you wearing to it.. Do you think it will be formal shirt etc or more casual ??

oh God, I never considered that there would be a dress code. I highly doubt it since we're all offer holders on that open day. I mean, before I got my offer from Warwick I didn't even have to wear formal stuff for their interviews. Same for the Oxford interviews really. I doubt it's formal.
Reply 7
Damn it... I don't think I can make this open day. Does anybody know if there are any more open days specifically for offers holders?
There are some in March :smile: I haven't got any confirmation or anything but I've booked a place...

http://www.cass.city.ac.uk/undergrad/newsletter/issue1/1.html
Ok just booked another place and this time they sent me an email :s-smilie: maybe the first time didn't register
Reply 10
I have registered to go to the open day on the 10th March and up to now have only received an email confirmation. Does anyone have anymore information about the previous one in January or the upcoming ones in February (tommorow I believe) and March? I have looked on the Cass website but can find much info such as start time, info available in the presentations and stands etc. Any respone to this would be appreciated.
Email [email protected] and they should be able to help you
Reply 12
how was it?

Latest

Trending

Trending