The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Got an offer for accommodation today, Shaftesbury halls! I am very excited now!!
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 61
Got my offer for accommodation today as well - Hardwick Halls, Severn block! Getting excited! :smile:
Hopefully studying Education Studies with English Lit... fingers crossed. ^^
Reply 62
Im shaftesbury halls - Stroud L3!
animal biology!
x
Reply 63
Upper Quay Flat 4A :smile: Sports Therapy
I was offered Park Grace, no idea which of the Park campus buildings that is exactly but it was my first choice to get a room on campus so all is good! :smile:
Anyone in Eildon/Merrowdown?! Room 14 :smile: x
MissMetalHead
Anyone in Eildon/Merrowdown?! Room 14 :smile: x

Party housesssss :tongue:

My mate was staying in that room this year I think. maybe?
If so, it has a sink!
Bloodstreaks
Party housesssss :tongue:

My mate was staying in that room this year I think. maybe?
If so, it has a sink!

Woop! :P

Haha reeeally? That's funny ... hope he kept it nice and clean with NO suspicious stains on the carpet!!! :smile:
MissMetalHead
Woop! :P

Haha reeeally? That's funny ... hope he kept it nice and clean with NO suspicious stains on the carpet!!! :smile:

Well, I think it was unoccupied for most of the year as he quit before the end of term 1 so he could be closer to his boyfriend.
Dunno though. :tongue:
Reply 69
FYIManners
Got my offer for accommodation today as well - Hardwick Halls, Severn block! Getting excited! :smile:
Hopefully studying Education Studies with English Lit... fingers crossed. ^^

Hey! I'm an Ed Studies student going into my 2nd year. The main lecturer is sooo nice and helpful and because it's a smaller group you should get to know everyone. If there's anything you want to know about the course feel free to ask :p:
Reply 70
larajayne
Psychology and sociology anyone?!
Not sure about all this student finance! Have tried saving money on my year out but it's not going too well! ... Anyone at uni now tell me how there coping money wise? Will I need a job as I just get the basic loans :frown:

Yea its not a Problem, I was able to Live off the student loan and some money i saved, i didnt have a Job during the year... but I did use my Overdraft... all of it... but im not that bothered tbh, ill worry about it if/when i have to.

I didnt let money get in the way of the things i wanted to do/get... it was fine but yea im not goint to spend as much next year.
Pittville Riley anyone???
Reply 72
wiseman123
im not goint to spend as much next year.

LIES!!! :p:
Reply 73
Unconditional for BA Advertising!! see you in September 10!!

love it!! sooo excited!!!
room available £77 p/w
5 girls 2 guys
looking for someone decent/normal and preferably under 21 (as we've had some interest but all old and weird)
All 2nd year students
House is biggggg! (Cellar and outhouse and courtyard thing) All rooms are double-beds with sinks.
We're all cool and really easy to get along with so don't worry!
Across road from tescos and 5min walk from FCH

Add me on Facebook as I dont really go on studentroom!
Liam Wittering :smile:
Reply 75
FCH Campus!
Shaftesbury Halls :smile:
Reply 76
Does anyone know what my chances of getting on-campus accommodation would be if I got in through clearing? I'm firmed for the university of kent but I'm not too confident of being accepted to be honest(I know I havent met my offer), so I'm already thinking about clearing, and the uni of gloucestershire would be perfect.

The only drawback would be if I couldn't get into student accommodation, as I REALLY want to be in a lively and sociable environment, and people who opt to live in private accommodation seem to suffer a bit in that respect. :frown:
hello.
i have a room offer in Regency halls for september, has anyone else?
Also i'm doing photography. It would be cool to talk to someone else that is, there is only 16 of us so the chance is slim.
Woop. Uni of Glos in Sept 2010!

Creative Writing and Film Studies :smile:

St Mary's Halls - anyone else?
Reply 79
Yayy journalism at glos 2010! would love to talk to some other people going!

Latest

Trending

Trending