The Student Room Group

Plymouth vs Gloucestershire for Paramedic Science

Hi,
I've been offered a place at Plymouth and Gloucestershire for paramedic science next year. I was wondering, does anyone have any suggestions or experiences with either uni or the courses please ? I can't decided between them,
Thank you
Original post by Ursula02
Hi,
I've been offered a place at Plymouth and Gloucestershire for paramedic science next year. I was wondering, does anyone have any suggestions or experiences with either uni or the courses please ? I can't decided between them,
Thank you

Hi @Ursula02,

Congratulations on your offer! Firstly, have you been to visit UoG? Attending an open day or campus visit day is the best way to get a taste for what we're is all about.

Our Paramedic Science course has been developed in partnership with South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (SWASFT), and is really popular with our current students. The course also recently scored 96% for teaching in the National Student Survey 2023!

The area also plays a big part in your decision, so think about where you'd like to live - city/town/countryside etc. You can learn more about our amazing county here: https://www.glos.ac.uk/visit-us/discover-gloucestershire/

I hope this helps - I've loved living and studying in Gloucestershire so can certainly vouch for the area!

If you have any more specific questions please ask 🙂

Mara
UoG rep

Quick Reply

Latest