The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Official University of Gloucestershire Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Gloucestershire Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Gloucestershire.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Reply 1
Hi! I applied to Mental Health Nursing and Adult Nursing, however haven't heard back yet? Any fellow applicants here had an answer?
The University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Original post by Greypickle
Hi! I applied to Mental Health Nursing and Adult Nursing, however haven't heard back yet? Any fellow applicants here had an answer?

Hi @Greypickle.

You should hear back from us regarding your application in the next week, but if for some reason you don't, or have anymore questions, please email our admissions team: [email protected] and someone will be able to help you!

Hope that helps for now!😊

Mara (UoG rep)
It’s a shame you don’t offer contextual offers, University of Birmingham have a lower offer looking at individual circumstances. I asked you and after no reply from admissions, I messaged again for you to say no.
Reply 4
Just received an offer for Education Studies. I'm a mature student, feel really pleased ☺️
Original post by JessA1988
Just received an offer for Education Studies. I'm a mature student, feel really pleased ☺️

Hey @JessA1988, we can't wait for you to join us!
Feel free to ask me any questions 🙂

Mara
Hi, I just got offered a place to study Paramedic science next January. I was just wondering, does anyone know roughly how many people are on the course each year and is it all taught on oxtalls campus ? Thank you
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi, I just got offered a place to study Paramedic science next January. I was just wondering, does anyone know roughly how many people are on the course each year and is it all taught on oxtalls campus ? Thank you

Hi - Congratulations!

The course has around 50 students enrolled each year, and yes, is taught currently at Oxstalls in Gloucester 🙂

Hope this helps

Mara
Original post by UoG Official Rep
Hi - Congratulations!

The course has around 50 students enrolled each year, and yes, is taught currently at Oxstalls in Gloucester 🙂

Hope this helps

Mara

Hi Mara,
Thank you for the clarification, that's great, very helpful 😃
Original post by UoG Official Rep
Hi - Congratulations!

Hope this helps

Mara

Thank you for your reply, that's great
Reply 10
Hiya all! I’ve recently firmed my Occupational Therapy offer at Oxstalls for September 2024 and cannot wait!! Has anyone else firmed Gloucestershire yet? Would be lovely to chat :smile:
Original post by livlaa13
Hiya all! I’ve recently firmed my Occupational Therapy offer at Oxstalls for September 2024 and cannot wait!! Has anyone else firmed Gloucestershire yet? Would be lovely to chat :smile:

Hi I’m currently a first year at this uni it’s really great
Original post by Anonymous

Hey I don’t know the answer but I’m in a Gloucester freshers chat on snap if you want me to add you ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending