The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well he has swapped extreme political views for an extreme religon...so what?

Reminds me of this chap
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul-Aziz_ibn_Myatt
Reply 21
Mashaallah even the staunchest opponents of Prophet Mohammed converted.
Reply 22
Nothing more the evidence of the sheer fallibility of the human mind, in my opinion.
Masha allah
Sabertooth
Other religions' people are called followers. Islam's are called soldiers. I think that tells everyone all they need to know.

It shows, it shows, unlike other religions, Islam breeds produces real men
Reply 25
Prokaryotic_crap

As opposed to those fake ones.
Reply 26
Dior-perfume
I try not to be concerned too much over the likes of you; one day you'll be converted yourself. :rofl:

What an absolutely ridiculous thing to say.
Reply 27
Prokaryotic_crap

You mean the ones who are afraid of women? The ones who force women to become second class citizens?
:rofl: bitches (the Swiss public) got served :yes:
Who cares??

I'm Swiss and follow the news every day. I've never heard anything about this guy and I can assure you, it's NOT an issue in Switzerland.
Srxjer
You mean the ones who are afraid of women? The ones who force women to become second class?

no actually, just your mum
Reply 31
Prokaryotic_crap
he is a swizz politician that was anti-islam, now he is pro-Islam, so it is worthy to be on the news, if you are not interested then bugger off

this thread is just a message to all those who hate Islam and want to attack it

7 minutes ago I was anti-pineapple.
I like pineapple now... In fact, I want more pineapple.
Can I be on the news?
Reply 32
Prokaryotic_crap

What precisely do you mean when you refer to this concept of real men? Please, do tell me.
A soldier? That a bit militaristic.

And you wonder why so many people are so supicious of so many muslims.
Banburyhammer
And you wonder why so many people are so supicious of so many muslims.

but have you wondered why so many people embrace Islam?

you might say "so what!? no big deal", but if say, many people embrace athiesim, behold...you say something like "see, they realised that there is no God and religions are BS"
Prokaryotic_crap

Defend your religion, by all means - I and no doubt many others here would like to understand this man's bizarre conviction, and indeed the now typical pomposity of systematically announcing to all and sundry that some unimportant person has "converted" to it. Saying that seemed unfortunate. I'm sitting here, you see, thinking this religion (whoops, nearly called it a political movement pure and simple :shh:) seems like a wonderful future for the world. :o:

If my right nut decided to convert I guess it would be worthy of another thread to announce the impending Islamification of the rest of my scrotal region, no?

Now, I'd like to demonstrate more respect for the faith you clearly hold dear. If indeed such respect was forthcoming to those who do not share your views without seeing a hissy fit on your part and many of your kind.

TSR has become ridiculous for this nonsense over the past year or so and it's about time someone said something.
Hubert Poo
Defend your religion, by all means - I and no doubt many others here would like to understand this man's bizarre conviction, and indeed the now typical pomposity of systematically announcing to all and sundry that some unimportant person has "converted" to it. Saying that seemed unfortunate. I'm sitting here, you see, thinking this religion (whoops, nearly called it a political movement pure and simple :shh:) seems like a wonderful future for the world. :o:

If my right nut decided to convert I guess it would be worthy of another thread to announce the impending Islamification of the rest of my scrotal region, no?

Now, I'd like to demonstrate more respect for the faith you clearly hold dear. If indeed such respect was forthcoming to those who do not share your views without seeing a hissy fit on your part and many of your kind.

TSR has become ridiculous for this nonsense over the past year or so and it's about time someone said something.

...you what?
Reply 37
Prokaryotic_crap

you might say "so what!? no big deal", but if say, many people embrace athiesim, behold...you say something like "see, they realised that there is no God and religions are BS"

Firstly, "so many people" once believed the earth was flat.

Secondly, have you got any unbiased figures which suggest that more people than before are converting to Islam? (note: converted, not growth through birth rates... unfortunately the indoctrination of children cannot be considered 'embracing Islam').

Thirdly, anecdotal evidence of individuals here and there =/= "so many people embracing Islam".
Prokaryotic_crap

Thats not the issue, and i never tarred all muslims with the same brush. Just the use of the word 'soldier' irks me. Why not something less miliatristic? Like follower. Surely you can understand that point.
He must be insane. I like how he wants to build the biggest mosque in Swizerland, I wonder now he's a muslim, if he's going to ask the people what THEY want???...

Latest

Trending

Trending