The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Burrface
well i was sleeping, you crazy lady

pshh sleeping's overrated! What am I saying? I think i spend more time asleep then I do awake.

What illustrators do y'all like btw? :smile:
Reply 41
greenhighlighters
Congrats! :biggrin:
I'm still waiting... although my CD's only been submitted a week. I'm so nervous.

I'm sure all will be fine :smile:

how come you had to submit it by the 16th of march? Are you applying for illustration?
Laura12
I'm sure all will be fine :smile:

how come you had to submit it by the 16th of march? Are you applying for illustration?

I only submitted my UCAS a few weeks before. I got kinda worried when I came on here and it seemed like everyone had already got interview dates. Hopefully they still have a wee gap to squeeze me in. :smile:
Reply 43
greenhighlighters
I only submitted my UCAS a few weeks before. I got kinda worried when I came on here and it seemed like everyone had already got interview dates. Hopefully they still have a wee gap to squeeze me in. :smile:

Ohh did you apply route b?
I don't think they have route a and route b any more? Do they?
Reply 45
wasssssssssssssnt Falmouth deadline in March?
anyway we have all applied now.. woop woop
Reply 46
Laura12
pshh sleeping's overrated! What am I saying? I think i spend more time asleep then I do awake.

What illustrators do y'all like btw? :smile:

I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike EMMA DIBBEN!

Britt Spencer

Peter de seve

sandra suy

kate wilson

kelly thompson

yuko shim............. something something

tony linsell

kristi ropelski

michael frith

owen davey

matthew hollings

cally gibson

and about a BILLION others
Reply 47
greenhighlighters
I don't think they have route a and route b any more? Do they?

I didn't think they did but then I heard the deadline was 16th of january. They still gave you a deadline for the submission of your cd though so I'm probably wrong. I'm just confusing myself.
Laura12
I didn't think they did but then I heard the deadline was 16th of january. They still gave you a deadline for the submission of your cd though so I'm probably wrong. I'm just confusing myself.

They must be doing it in like batches of applications... like maybe take a few weeks applications then give them all a deadline. I dunnoo... oh well.. hopefully I'll hear soon about an interview. :/
I got an interview!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Wed 21st April. Sooo excited!
Reply 50
greenhighlighters
I got an interview!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Wed 21st April. Sooo excited!

congratulationnnnssss :smile: and good luck! I'm really nervous :s-smilie:. are you on facebook?
Laura12
congratulationnnnssss :smile: and good luck! I'm really nervous :s-smilie:. are you on facebook?

I know.. me too.
Yep.. my facebook is... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=641524617 :smile:
Reply 52
hello again everyone
I was just wondering where everyone else has applied? And if Falmouth is everyones first choice? =]]]]]]
Burrface
hello again everyone
I was just wondering where everyone else has applied? And if Falmouth is everyones first choice? =]]]]]]

Falmouth's my first and only choice... if I don't get in I'll be stuck in Belfast for another year. :frown:
Reply 54
greenhighlighters
Falmouth's my first and only choice... if I don't get in I'll be stuck in Belfast for another year. :frown:

I've also applied to Loughborough and Bristol but my Bristol interview is on the same day as my Falmouth one. I'm not fussed about Bristol to be honest so I'm not even gonna try and get the date changed.
Hello everyone,
I have an interview on the 22nd for fine art and am sooo nervous already! My letter said there would be two teachers interviewing you, which is what happened at Brighton and I found it so intimidating. Is anyone else getting the mantra in their heads 'not good enough not good enough' ? Freaking out!
hit_n_run_me
Hello everyone,
I have an interview on the 22nd for fine art and am sooo nervous already! My letter said there would be two teachers interviewing you, which is what happened at Brighton and I found it so intimidating. Is anyone else getting the mantra in their heads 'not good enough not good enough' ? Freaking out!

Totally.. its soo much pressure, then its all over and we start the waiting game! :frown:
Reply 57
I CAN'T FIND MY LETTER! i'm such an idiot! i can't believe i've lost it! what did it say on it again? get there for nine... allow a full day.... did it say exactly what time we'd be interviewed? help me please!
Reply 58
Laura12
I CAN'T FIND MY LETTER! i'm such an idiot! i can't believe i've lost it! what did it say on it again? get there for nine... allow a full day.... did it say exactly what time we'd be interviewed? help me please!

it did indeeeeeeeeeed sya what time you would be interviewed
Reply 59
Laura12

But.. as we have to there at 9am anyway i'm sure you ould find out on the day?
im guessing we will be given a project and left to it then it will be like the dentist where someone calls your name :tongue: and you go for your check up../ interview

Latest