The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yazmina
Don't be sad... never ever underestimate what the power of an F cup can do!! :teehee:

Although, it could be the angle of that photo, but you look a LOT bigger than me!!

That's what I was thinking...and I'm a FF.
xXMessedUpXx
Nothing for those of us who are an F cup then :frown:

Maybe a pm? :sexface:
Reply 82
skipp
I know, up until recently I had no idea how it worked :p:

And it's difficult to compare...I'm starting to doubt that picture looks smaller than me :giggle: keep changing my mind :s-smilie:

Wait no...I think they look smaller....:s:

Nope, I'm definitely smaller :p:
I think.....:p:
Reply 83
bex285
Nope, I'm definitely smaller :p:
I think.....:p:

:giggle: So confusing, think we'll put this down to weird bra position and the fact that bra sizing is a minefield...as you said before, poor guys trying to work this out :p:
Reply 84
Nick Longjohnson
Maybe a pm? :sexface:

Lol Did you get your pm?
skipp
:giggle: So confusing, think we'll put this down to weird bra position and the fact that bra sizing is a minefield...as you said before, poor guys trying to work this out :p:

you also cant tell if theyre wearing padded bras.
TwentyTen
Lol Did you get your pm?

I'm thinking of PMing her, but last time i pmed a girl based on her breast size i got 5 warning points :unsure:
Reply 87
Annaconda
you also cant tell if theyre wearing padded bras.

That's a good point...although the B at least looks like a normal tshirt bra :s-smilie:
Reply 88
skipp
That's a good point...although the B at least looks like a normal tshirt bra :s-smilie:

You FF's are haters :p:
Reply 89
skipp

Yes, let's indeed :p:
Reply 90
TwentyTen
You FF's are haters :p:

I'm certainly not an FF :giggle: I'm a B...just trying to work out the B example's back size :hmmmm:
Reply 91
skipp
I'm certainly not an FF :giggle: I'm a B...just trying to work out the B example's back size :hmmmm:

Guess? That's a bit tough don't you think?
Reply 92
TwentyTen
Guess? That's a bit tough don't you think?

Definitely :giggle: Don't think we'd have bothered...but I think the model looks smaller than my 32B and Bex commented that she thought it looked bigger than her 34B...and both things can't be true...so now we've had to just figure we can't guess :p: Anna wondered about whether the bras were padded, but the B cup definitely doesn't look like she's wearing a padded bra :hmmmm:

And that was this morning's 3am conversation :sigh:
skipp
Definitely :giggle: Don't think we'd have bothered...but I think the model looks smaller than my 32B and Bex commented that she thought it looked bigger than her 34B...and both things can't be true...so now we've had to just figure we can't guess :p: Anna wondered about whether the bras were padded, but the B cup definitely doesn't look like she's wearing a padded bra :hmmmm:

And that was this morning's 3am conversation :sigh:

The C cup could be though which would confuse things
Reply 94
Annaconda
The C cup could be though which would confuse things

Ah I see what you mean, and the C cup's at a different angle so you can't really tell whether it's padded or not...clever thinking :yep:

So the C cup may be padded, and the B cups' wearing her bra a little low...so those factors are probably why we can't work it out :holmes:
Reply 95
skipp
Ah I see what you mean, and the C cup's at a different angle so you can't really tell whether it's padded or not...clever thinking :yep:

So the C cup may be padded, and the B cups' wearing her bra a little low...so those factors are probably why we can't work it out :holmes:

Lol only TSR would their be a few people up at 4am trying to guess the bra size of a model they've never seen, discussing the factors which need to be addressed in order to determine the size of the bra, and may be, also finding the factors that need to be addressed in order to accurately determine the factors that are needed to determine the size of the bra .... Very weird place. :rolleyes:
Reply 96
TwentyTen
Lol only TSR would their be a few people up at 4am trying to guess the bra size of a model they've never seen, discussing the factors which need to be addressed in order to determine the size of the bra, and may be, also finding the factors that need to be addressed in order to accurately determine the factors that are needed to determine the size of the bra .... Very weird place. :rolleyes:

It sure is :yep:
Had a girl with 34E's last week and theyre the nicest boobs ive ever seen so have to go with E
Reply 98
I think the A and B cups are pretty! I love small boobs :love:
Reply 99
Those DD's are biiig. :K:

Latest