Turn on thread page Beta

The IMPROVED girl-proof Size Poll (Guys vote, GIRLS VIEW) watch

• View Poll Results: Males....Which is YOUR ideal size? (on girls of course)
    AA
    1.14%
    A
    4.18%
    B
    15.59%
    C
    30.04%
    D
    27.00%
    DD
    12.93%
    E
    9.13%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazmina)
    Don't be sad... never ever underestimate what the power of an F cup can do!! :teehee:

Although, it could be the angle of that photo, but you look a LOT bigger than me!!
    That's what I was thinking...and I'm a FF.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    Nothing for those of us who are an F cup then
    Maybe a pm? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I know, up until recently I had no idea how it worked :p:

And it's difficult to compare...I'm starting to doubt that picture looks smaller than me :giggle: keep changing my mind

Wait no...I think they look smaller....:s:
    Nope, I'm definitely smaller :p:
    I think.....:p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by bex285)
    Nope, I'm definitely smaller :p:
    I think.....:p:
    :giggle: So confusing, think we'll put this down to weird bra position and the fact that bra sizing is a minefield...as you said before, poor guys trying to work this out :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    Maybe a pm? :sexface:
    Lol Did you get your pm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :giggle: So confusing, think we'll put this down to weird bra position and the fact that bra sizing is a minefield...as you said before, poor guys trying to work this out :p:
    you also cant tell if theyre wearing padded bras.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwentyTen)
    Lol Did you get your pm?
    I'm thinking of PMing her, but last time i pmed a girl based on her breast size i got 5 warning points :unsure:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    you also cant tell if theyre wearing padded bras.
    That's a good point...although the B at least looks like a normal tshirt bra

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    That's a good point...although the B at least looks like a normal tshirt bra
    You FF's are haters :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Yes, let's indeed :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    You FF's are haters :p:
    I'm certainly not an FF :giggle: I'm a B...just trying to work out the B example's back size :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm certainly not an FF :giggle: I'm a B...just trying to work out the B example's back size :hmmmm:
    Guess? That's a bit tough don't you think?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Guess? That's a bit tough don't you think?
    Definitely :giggle: Don't think we'd have bothered...but I think the model looks smaller than my 32B and Bex commented that she thought it looked bigger than her 34B...and both things can't be true...so now we've had to just figure we can't guess :p: Anna wondered about whether the bras were padded, but the B cup definitely doesn't look like she's wearing a padded bra :hmmmm:

And that was this morning's 3am conversation :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Definitely :giggle: Don't think we'd have bothered...but I think the model looks smaller than my 32B and Bex commented that she thought it looked bigger than her 34B...and both things can't be true...so now we've had to just figure we can't guess :p: Anna wondered about whether the bras were padded, but the B cup definitely doesn't look like she's wearing a padded bra :hmmmm:

And that was this morning's 3am conversation :sigh:
    The C cup could be though which would confuse things
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    The C cup could be though which would confuse things
    Ah I see what you mean, and the C cup's at a different angle so you can't really tell whether it's padded or not...clever thinking :yep:

So the C cup may be padded, and the B cups' wearing her bra a little low...so those factors are probably why we can't work it out :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah I see what you mean, and the C cup's at a different angle so you can't really tell whether it's padded or not...clever thinking :yep:

So the C cup may be padded, and the B cups' wearing her bra a little low...so those factors are probably why we can't work it out :holmes:
    Lol only TSR would their be a few people up at 4am trying to guess the bra size of a model they've never seen, discussing the factors which need to be addressed in order to determine the size of the bra, and may be, also finding the factors that need to be addressed in order to accurately determine the factors that are needed to determine the size of the bra .... Very weird place. :rolleyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Lol only TSR would their be a few people up at 4am trying to guess the bra size of a model they've never seen, discussing the factors which need to be addressed in order to determine the size of the bra, and may be, also finding the factors that need to be addressed in order to accurately determine the factors that are needed to determine the size of the bra .... Very weird place. :rolleyes:
    It sure is :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Had a girl with 34E's last week and theyre the nicest boobs ive ever seen so have to go with E

ReputationRep:
    I think the A and B cups are pretty! I love small boobs :love:

ReputationRep:
    Those DD's are biiig.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.