The Student Room Group

Gf said I have a small p*nis

I admit I have a small one but I didn’t think it would be that noticeable. It is 5 inches in length and 4 inches in girth.

I noticed my gf’s face always looks really bored whenever we have sex. Sometimes she’s just looking at the wall or ceiling with a bored look on her face so after this kept happening I stopped half way through sex and asked her why.

She admitted she couldn’t feel anything when we have sex, she said it feels like nothing is inside her and that she noticed my p*nis is the smallest she’s ever been with so she doesn’t enjoy sex with me but she said she still likes me and wants to be in a relationship with me but finds the sex boring and can’t feel anything.

I’m not sure what to do, it’s really upset me and made me super self conscious, I now struggle to even get an erection from being so self conscious about it. but I also still want to be with her but I find it really awkward now and we haven’t had sex since. It’s completely taken away my masculinity and confidence.
I’m pretty sure that 5 inches is the average size, try experimenting with your stroke game, and your foreplay (on the woman). some positions work better than others depending on a guys size. A lot of women complain when the size is too big.
Reply 2
I would say your girlfriend rather than your p***** is the problem here.Your size is average so that is not the issue.A more understanding partner would work with you to improve your love making.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 3
I think he should put it back in its box and be done with it

Focus on his school work
Reply 4
Sorry to say this but most of us girls prefer a big penis, me included it is nothing personal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending