The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Depenjds how cold it is! Usually a denim mini with a top that doesn't show too much as otherwise it just looks tarty. If I'm going out for a meal then clubbing usually a nice top that maybe shows a bit more on top and a pair of dark jeans with heels :smile:
Reply 2
last time i went clubbing i wore dark grey drainpipes, black pumps, and black funky top with bronze print on it.

I never wear skirts clubbing you get too many unwellcomed hands up there!
Reply 3
~the_one~
last time i went clubbing i wore dark grey drainpipes, black pumps, and black funky top with bronze print on it.

I never wear skirts clubbing you get too many unwellcomed hands up there!

how come you go clubbing at all,considering that it is illegal for under 18s.
Reply 4
Usually at uni just jeans with heels and a top, or sometimes black pumps. In the summer more likely to wear a skirt and i've got a wrap over John Zack dress which I've taken to wearing out with kitten heels.
Reply 5
hmmm let me think pervy bouncers.

failing that fake id (which i really should get)
Reply 6
jeans can be okay in the week, some of the clubs round here have a dress code (no jeans or trainers) at weekends. i usually wear black/beige plain trousers with a pretty top. i agree about the skirt thing...usually invites unwelcome attention!
are wedges ok under jeans do u think, even in winter (i don't care about the cold)
Reply 8
thecustardqueen
are wedges ok under jeans do u think, even in winter (i don't care about the cold)

Sure :smile: how about wearing cropped jeans so you can see the wedges?
Reply 9
IZZY!
how come you go clubbing at all,considering that it is illegal for under 18s.

lol
~the_one~
hmmm let me think pervy bouncers.

failing that fake id (which i really should get)

:rolleyes:

Room 101:

Kids in clubs.
Reply 11
susiemakemeblue
:rolleyes:

Room 101:

Kids in clubs.

amen to that.
sorry but there is nothing more annoying than a load of prepubescent girls and boys running around getting legless, thinking they're cool cos they got in to a club.
Reply 12
I usually wear short but pretty (!) skirt and a plain top with black boots/shoes :biggrin:
Fleece
amen to that.
sorry but there is nothing more annoying than a load of prepubescent girls and boys running around getting legless, thinking they're cool cos they got in to a club.

I know, they think they're so cool, but really the only people not wishing they were tucked up in bed like they should be are the dirty old men.
Reply 14
chewwy
lol

lol i was being sarcastic. :biggrin:
Reply 15
Back/leather boots don't do it for me. Snow boots do though, especially if she is wearing a short skirt showing those sexy thighs off.
Reply 16
Hiya!
I wear a top which shows a bit of cleavage and some trousers that show a nice curvy bum! hee hee and a pair of shoes that i wont have to take off to walk home in because the streets are greb that time of night and id probebly stand in sick, also Pervy bouncers can be LOTS of fun! hee hee wink wink!
The general rule is, only show flesh at one end. So a short skirt and a top which covers your cleavage, or jeans/trousers and a revealing top. I usually go for the latter, as my boobs are better than my legs. :wink:
Reply 18
Gaylee
Hiya!
I wear a top which shows a bit of cleavage and some trousers that show a nice curvy bum! hee hee and a pair of shoes that i wont have to take off to walk home in because the streets are greb that time of night and id probebly stand in sick, also Pervy bouncers can be LOTS of fun! hee hee wink wink!

eww. they're gross.
Reply 19
Immy
I agree, but a nice bust doesn't work out if the girl is ugly. :p:

well then what you want them to do.

Latest