The Student Room Group

What do women think about crossdressers ?

However, Unlike most men who crossdress and like to wear women’s lingerie and clothing around the house daily, I find that rather weird as I only ever wanna crossdress if I’m gonna fully transform into a woman which I only ever get to do every few months. When I do fully crossdress i do try to be as traditionally feminine as possible from makeup, accessories and clothes. From my attention to detail I will say I do actually pass pretty well as a woman even looking better than some girls I’ve dated in the past.

it has never affected previous relationships with girls as id just find myself not thinking about it while with them and truthfully if I had a girl I truly wanted to be with and she found out I would happily agree not to do it again.

I just want to get a girls opinions on this as for me it isn’t a big part of my life and would hate to turn girls off because of an itch I have that doesn’t define me as a man at all.
Reply 1
It's different for everyone. Some people will consider it a dealbreaker. Some will not. I haven't been in such a situation but knowing myself, I wouldn't mind because I always find self-expression interesting. Some people get a million tattoos. Some people cross-dress. It's all just self-expression.

That aside, I think the most important thing is to be open about it, and let them know when the time is right. Hopefully, they'll be okay with it. If not, you can either find someone else or stay (I don't think you should be giving up a part of yourself to please others but it's your choice).

I do hope you find someone who'll accept you as you are. Goodluck with future relationships.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending