The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Unregistered
I haven't started either, and don't know what to do, but our school has been kind enough to put the info on the school network, i will upload it to my website and give you access to the data, you can find what you need here, http://timksfgsite.250free.com/GCSE_Maths_Support_Mayfield.xls you need microsoft Excel to open this, now can someone give me info on what to do for this, e-mail me at [email protected] thanx.

hi, also doin the Mayfield thing and really need that data so I can take my samples.I hav Excel, but couldn't open link to ur site.Wot should I do to get the data?????
Reply 21
helpless
Wow. Im emily and im 16 too. KEWL!!! Anyway do you still need help or have u finished it because im doing that exact same coursework at the mo and understand it so will give u info if u want. But it depends if u still need it and what u need. Soz if im too late. Email me at [email protected]

plz can u help me has I am stuck with the analysis write ups of the graphs to do with the realtionship between height and weight
Reply 22
helpless
Wow. Im emily and im 16 too. KEWL!!! Anyway do you still need help or have u finished it because im doing that exact same coursework at the mo and understand it so will give u info if u want. But it depends if u still need it and what u need. Soz if im too late. Email me at [email protected]

i need help wiv ma prediction i have done evereything else but ma prediction neeeds some more on and i don't know what else to right

HELP PLZ
Reply 23
helpless

hi could u help me please. i'm doing relationship between height and weight. i have done frequency graphs and box plots. what do i do next? email me: [email protected] please. thanx. luv nikki x
Reply 24
hi its emily. Im really sorry to all the peeps that have contacted me about this stupid work coz i dont have any info on it anymore. I did the mayfield high work almost 2 yrs ago! I do not have a copy of mine to send out and have pretty much forgot most of wot i wrote. Good luck to all unfortunate peeps who have to do this work. Btw i got 8,8,8 in the end so if i can ne1 can.
Reply 25
hey peeps
i think i might be able to help sum of u guys. dnt count on it thou. i'm also doin the mayfield high school coursework. i dnt hav a clue wot2do but i DO hav the data. email me at [email protected] and i'll see if i can send it2u. not sure if i can cus i'm crap on computers but i'll try. or reply using this forum.
luv
alex

Latest