The Student Room Group

What does this mean?? HEEEELPPP.

So I met this guy, and we were meant to be going out for food tonight. Then something came up and I had to cancel. Then the thing that came up... went away.. lol and so I texted him asking if he still wanted to do something. I thought he'd say he was busy, but he said he's free about 10ish. Now he's saying do I still want to go out for food still or stay in and watch a film. I don't really know him that well so I don't really want anything to happen between us tonight, I just kind of wanted to get to know him. However I don't really want to go out for food as I have just had dinner, and eat in child portions, so feel like I may explode! But when he says 'stay in a watch a film' does he really mean watch a film.. orrr...
He seems like a decent guy. But as I said I don't know him too well.
:confused:
Tell him you are on your period.
Then ask what time you should come round.
If he gives you a time then he is either a vampire or a 'decent' guy.
he doesn't want to watch a film.
i reckon he wants to play kiss chase and/or build a den with duvets and the like.

that's what all guys secretly crave.
unless you think hes gonna rape you then just go round you can always say no to sex i doubt hed think bad of u if u dont even know him
Reply 4
fox_the_fix
Tell him you are on your period.
Then ask what time you should come round.
If he gives you a time then he is either a vampire or a 'decent' guy.

But I'm not that close with him.
Aaaaaanndddd I don't want to just assume that's what he wants.
If I go round.. and he trys anything.. and then I say no. Would that be weird?
He wants to play hide the sausage.

I don't know TBH, don't know him. Does he seem like a bit of a perv or do you actually think he wants to watch a movie?
Anonymous

no.
Reply 7
its just the two of you
and its pretty late at night
id say he wants you
but who am i to judge
could just be a guy who wants to get to know you on a friendly basis?
likelihood of that is very low however
LOL
Reply 8
ritchie888
He wants to play hide the sausage.

I don't know TBH, don't know him. Does he seem like a bit of a perv or do you actually think he wants to watch a movie?

Well he doesn't really seem pervy. I did go out with him on a night out and at the end of the night I expected him to ask to come round / ask for me to go back to his. I would have said no anyway. I was drunk but I'm pretty sure he didn't ask. Well he might have mentioned it, I'm not sure as I was drunk, but I just looked at him and he didn't push it further - but as I say, I'm not sure if that was him or not :confused:
Reply 9
Anonymous

Not wierd at all. Go for it.

Unless you don't trust him, it seems like a perfectly good way to get to know him. If he does try anything, just say no, or use the period excuse. Except be careful when you really are on your period (if its like a couple of weeks away and he'd realise you lied)
Reply 10
dymphna
Not wierd at all. Go for it.

Unless you don't trust him, it seems like a perfectly good way to get to know him. If he does try anything, just say no, or use the period excuse. Except be careful when you really are on your period (if its like a couple of weeks away and he'd realise you lied)

Okay. Thank you :smile:

I texted him saying I would like to do something out, and he said he knows a quiet pub in the country we could go to. WTF who says that? And does that sound a bit creepy?... still.. at least he still wants to meet so imma think I'll go for that?
Reply 11
Anonymous
Okay. Thank you :smile:

I texted him saying I would like to do something out, and he said he knows a quiet pub in the country we could go to. WTF who says that? And does that sound a bit creepy?... still.. at least he still wants to meet so imma think I'll go for that?

Sounds alright to me. Shows he's interested in actually talking to you, rather than sitting in some crowded pub. Just go. Enjoy, then tell us how it went :biggrin:
Reply 12
Thanksss. :smile: He'll be here soon. Eeeeeeeepp.

Latest

Trending

Trending