The Student Room Group

Durex Condom Colour Code?? (Which colour does what?)

I have a big mic bag of condoms and some red, some brown and purple. But it doesn't say what they are on it. For example 'Red: ribbed for her pleasure', 'Brown: Chocolate flavour' etc..

Does anyone know the colour codes?

Also random question, Are durex condoms lubed on both sides? (I'd hate to be 'dry' down there half way through. OUCH)

It's my first time with the girlfriend tomorrow.

Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

I wasn't aware there was a colour code. If they're durex ones they say what they are on the wrapper IIRC.
Reply 3
Just go to their website?
Reply 4
Virgin.
Blue is extra safe, purple is regular, orange is burny
Reply 6
Red would be fetherlite I think.
Red is fetherlite (utra fine), pink is pleasuremax (ribbed and dotted).
Green is ribbed :sexface: Pink is ribbed and dotted.

Although, fun fact, the green packed condoms are actually pink in colour. FUNNY THAT.

:sexface:
OP make sure that this is what you really want to do. I dont mean to put a downer on things but you've kinda planned your first time for a definete date, and its just sorta meant to happen...
So, the point of this thread was to let us know you're popping your cherry tomorrow, right? :wink:
Reply 12
They are the same colour as the box they come in so if you went to a shop and saw the boxes you can work it out. Dark blue is extra safe and red is featherlite.
I have pleasuremax. They're pink. Extra safe are blue. Fetherlite are red. Performa are silver. That's all I can remember.
They should really write it on the packet.
caaakeeey
Just go to their website?

Why google search, when you could boast on TSR about getting some? :cool:

Anyway OP, I believe the Durex condom colours are aligned very similarly (too similarly if you ask me :hmm:smile: to the smarties colours.
DiamondsAreForever
OP make sure that this is what you really want to do. I dont mean to put a downer on things but you've kinda planned your first time for a definete date, and its just sorta meant to happen...

I don't think that's true at all...
Extra thick are blue. Pink are the BEST! Srsly, girl pleasure = pink.

Mind if they're random brands - coloured ones are sometimes flavoured ones, which are for oral sex, not actual sex. And really, if you wanted to suck something that tasted like a banana, you'd just go eat a banana.
The metallicy bluey green packets are tingly, they burn like a bitch so avoid!
Fetherlite (metallic red) are best :smile:
Does red mean danger?
Big_Joe_1234
I have a big mic bag of condoms and some red, some brown and purple. But it doesn't say what they are on it. For example 'Red: ribbed for her pleasure', 'Brown: Chocolate flavour' etc..

Does anyone know the colour codes?

Also random question, Are durex condoms lubed on both sides? (I'd hate to be 'dry' down there half way through. OUCH)

It's my first time with the girlfriend tomorrow.

Thanks.

Red is AIDS, Purple is syphillis and Brown is herpes.

Latest