The Student Room Group

how to present data from an environmental quality survey

I'm doing my Geography A level coursework and have done an EQS as part of my primary data collection, but now I have to present my data, does anyone know the best way I should do this?
Original post by user93_
I'm doing my Geography A level coursework and have done an EQS as part of my primary data collection, but now I have to present my data, does anyone know the best way I should do this?

I am doing GCSE geography so don’t take my word as gospel but I present it as a bar chart. I put each place together and do different coloured bars (with a key) for each category eg. Noise pollution, graffiti etc. then you end up with everything neatly on one graph abet a big one. If you have too many categories make one graph for each one showing let’s say the noise pollution in each place and a final graph with the EQS score.
Original post by user93_

if you want to present data across locations I would say using a map where you colour code circles depending on the EQ score and place them at each location. doing it on a chart of graph makes it kinda confusing as its harder to know where each location you collected is.

for presenting the EQ scores between catergories i used a spider web graph
Original post by user93_

One possible idea could maybe to produce a radar chart for the EQS for using a different current line for each location. Or it might be nice to put the radar onto a map so you can draw a line to the area is represents.
Hope this helps!
-Jasmine (Lancaster Student Ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending