The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Corfe House 2010

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Operane
I'm not taking an iron. I'll buy one if no one in our flat has one. It'd be silly if all 5 of us in our flat turned up with an iron.

Is anyone taking their TV? I plan on taking mine and the XBox... :biggrin:

I'm taking mine but it might come straight back home after my mum drops me off, I've not had time to go and check out the rooms so I don't know how big they are so 32" might be over kill.

What size TV are you taking?
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Operane
I'm not taking an iron. I'll buy one if no one in our flat has one. It'd be silly if all 5 of us in our flat turned up with an iron.

Is anyone taking their TV? I plan on taking mine and the XBox... :biggrin:

I don't really watch TV, but I'll just use my computer monitor and blu-ray player and that should keep me going lol :rolleyes: . I'll be taking my Xbox too, but all I really use it for is Guitar Hero (I'm actually thinking of selling it).
XenophobicToaster
I don't really watch TV, but I'll just use my computer monitor and blu-ray player and that should keep me going lol :rolleyes: . I'll be taking my Xbox too, but all I really use it for is Guitar Hero (I'm actually thinking of selling it).

DO NOT sell guitar hero. Was the worst choice of my life :frown:
ill give you a game sometime yah?
GavinHinton
DO NOT sell guitar hero. Was the worst choice of my life :frown:
ill give you a game sometime yah?

Haha, I've played it so much though. I guess I can hang onto it though. yeah, sure thing dude
XenophobicToaster
Haha, I've played it so much though. I guess I can hang onto it though. yeah, sure thing dude

i sold it, then spent £7 on it at thorpe park :biggrin: was worth the high score on reptilia though. And its awesome for parties. room: 201 A
Reply 85
Everybody here now? I finished moving in late last night! Anything going on this evening?
Yeah I'm moved in. Enjoying it loads so far. Not sure what stuff is going on tonight - I think there's some indie music going at The Old Firestation
Does anyone have pics of the rooms in Corfe House?

I'm thinking of applying for it... is it too inconvenient (the distance from Talbot and Bournemouth)?
Reply 88
Original post by Stefanie@BU'10
Hi Matt,

I have just seen ur comment. I also got an email from Unite 2 days ago. I have room E in flat 506 at Corfe House. :wink: Cu soon. Stefanie

Hey :smile: I know this was 5 years ago, but I have been given flat 506 room E for this year! Just wondering what it's like? & where in the building it is? Thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending