The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

BU

How is the availability and quality of student housing in Bournemouth, and are there any tips for finding suitable accommodations?
Original post by Ramirez41
How is the availability and quality of student housing in Bournemouth, and are there any tips for finding suitable accommodations?

Hi Ramirez41,

I’m Pip a 3rd year TV Production student and I stayed in Dorchester house in my first year. BU has a lot of its own halls which have a really simple process to book. You get it all emailed and explained to you! All halls have a range of prices and have all the facilities you need at Uni and they all have this programme called Reslife!

Reslife is a programme which offers events, trips and activities to meet new people in you first year. I did thinks like a murder mystery night, a quiz and pottery painting! It’s really great and made my first year more exciting.

The quality of my room at Dorchester was good, and the kitchen was actually upgraded while I stayed there too. I only had to call maintenance a couple of times and they were quite good with coming to help. I would definitely recommend it!

There are also a range of private accommodations in Bournemouth if you need them, I’ve been in Belaton and Lulworth and they were nice.

Let me know if you have any more specific questions :smile:

Pip
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Original post by Ramirez41

I have a room in cranborne house available £149.20 a week.
Reply 3
Which are the rooms with en-suites please ?
Original post by Honeycombe
Which are the rooms with en-suites please ?

All of the ones here:

https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/why-bu/accommodation/accommodation-options

Apart from uni let have en-suites 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending