The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth uni friends

Hiii,

hopefully going to BU in september for Forensic science! kinda wanna make friends before i go to make it feel less scary :’)
Original post by scarlettm112
Hiii,

hopefully going to BU in september for Forensic science! kinda wanna make friends before i go to make it feel less scary :’)

Hi @scarlettm112 really exciting that you might be joining us at BU in September to study Forensic Science!

Really great idea to find other students who will be starting at BU ahead of time, we offer a way of doing this called Unibuddy Communities and it's a online space for our offer holders to chat and get to know each other ahead of starting at BU 🙂 You will be invited to join our Unibuddy Communities in early March so you can get to know other prospective students!

Hope this was helpful - and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Kerry - BU Official Rep
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Hiii,

Heyyy,

Im going there in September too! I’m doing Mental Health Nursing though 😁
I was a bit nervous about making friends, but there’s going to be a gc on WhatsApp that’s made a little further down the line for those who are Undergrads if Bournemouth does that (most uni’s ik did) and when booking accommodation, you can get to know your potential flatmates before you book from what I’ve heard.

I think it will be okay. There will be a lot of freshers events available and talking to someone on unibuddy helped me to feel prepared for my course and the virtual open day made me feel better cuz I got to meet my potential lecturers.

It’s pretty early atm as I think places are still being confirmed, but I do hope you don’t worry for it too much 😊

Have a great day 😁💕
Hiii,

hiii scarlett im katie and ive applied to bournemouth! IM ALSO DOING FORENSIC SCIENCE
Hiii,

Hi Scarlettm112,

Thank you for your question about making friends before you go :smile:

My name is Ridhika, I am a BU student representative. 2 years ago I was in the same position as you looking for friends before hand! I would be able to guide you if you have booked your accommodation yet you will be able to make your first friends there whether they are from your flat or the whole place and chances are you will find someone on your course from there!! If you have any more questions feel free to send them on this thread.
Best Wishes
Ridhika
Anyone doing business and management?
Hiii,

Hii, I’m also doing forensic science!!:smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending