The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

2024 paramedic science bournemouth uni accomidation

I've firmed bournemouth for paramedic science this year!!
Looking into accommodation buildings and it is not very clear if we have to apply for specific halls as we need a parking space. Does anyone know what the option are and how we apply for the parking space?
Original post by hollythecat67
I've firmed bournemouth for paramedic science this year!!
Looking into accommodation buildings and it is not very clear if we have to apply for specific halls as we need a parking space. Does anyone know what the option are and how we apply for the parking space?
Hi @hollythecat67 how exciting you'll be joining BU to study Paramedic Science!

With regard to parking, you can choose to book in any of the BU accommodation, however we offer specific flats, for paramedic students, in the Student Village and Cranborne House. These can be found by using the ‘attribute’ search on the online accommodation portal when booking your room.

If you book into the Student Village you can apply for an on-campus parking permit. For more information and to book your permit, please contact [email protected].

Cranborne House have some limited parking which can be applied for once you have finalised your booking. Please contact [email protected] for more information. If you are unsuccessful in gaining one of those parking spaces you will need to find private parking either in local streets or multi-storey carparks via BCP council.

There is some off-road and on-road parking around the Unilet properties, however these are only 41-week contracts without any possible extensions. There is minimal off-road parking around some of the halls of residence, otherwise there are local multi-storey carparks via BCP council where annual parking permits can be purchased.

I hope this helps! :smile:

Kerry - BU Official Rep
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending