The Student Room Group
Reply 1
We ahve been through this ebfore, click on related threads on the bottom of screen to read it.
Reply 2
We ahve been through this ebfore, click on related threads on the bottom of screen to read it.

but this would be ab excellent thread to hack *whahahaha*
Reply 3
curryADD
but this would be ab excellent thread to hack *whahahaha*

You mean hi-jack?

On a related note with the hi-jack, when you want to post a link how do you get it in words like "click here" and then when they click there it takes you to the link.
Reply 4
who gave me neg rep yesterday? doesnt even say who its from....took 21 points off. :frown:
Reply 5
curryADD
who gave me neg rep yesterday? doesnt even say who its from....took 21 points off. :frown:

You sure it was 21?
curryADD

obviously its a biggy, so work it out. assume they had 2 or 3 gems (means that they had 18/19 points from posts) times 100, = about 1800 posts (give or take 50) with 3 gems, or 1900 posts (give or take 50) with 2 gems
J
Reply 7
curryADD

It narrows it down somewhat, anyone with over 2100 posts must have done it if you're right about the 21 rep points being taken. Do you know how to do the link thing, when you "click here" and the link comes up.
Reply 8
foolfarian
obviously its a biggy, so work it out. assume they had 2 or 3 gems (means that they had 18/19 points from posts) times 100, = about 1800 posts (give or take 50) with 3 gems, or 1900 posts (give or take 50) with 2 gems
J

I've tried applying that formulae, it doesnt seem to work...

Curry,btw, how much rep do you get when I rep you?
Reply 9
G4ry
It narrows it down somewhat, anyone with over 2100 posts must have done it if you're right about the 21 rep points being taken. Do you know how to do the link thing, when you "click here" and the link comes up.

but i wasnt sayinig anything contreversial, just flirting with JSM, and he can only give 14 points!
Reply 10

rep me and i'll let you know :smile:

You should have 45.8 points. It's the number of posts/100 isn't it?
Reply 11

have you ever repped me? i wouldnt know unless you repped me again.
Reply 12
G4ry
rep me and i'll let you know :smile:

You should have 45.8 points. It's the number of posts/100 isn't it?

URG! NO ITS MINE!
Reply 13
I should be able to give 49 points out:

(post count/100) + no. of gems

I can't right now as I just gave some yesterdayu night. So wait a few hours.
Reply 14
curryADD
URG! NO ITS MINE!

Calm down, i was joking :tongue: i don't rep-whore, if someone wants to rep me it's their choice.
Reply 15

I didn't know about the number of gems in the equation. Does anyone know the answer to my link question? :smile:
Reply 16

thanks 2776, ill rep you back, someone had bumped me down to my hird gem! for no reason!
Reply 17
G4ry
I didn't know about the number of gems in the equation. Does anyone know the answer to my link question? :smile:

When you click reply there's a tool bar at the top, click the little globe to insert a link, a box will show up for you to fill in the text (ie. 'click here') and the url. If you don't have the toolbar go to user cp/ options/ click show tool bar and save.
Reply 18
Infinity
When you click reply there's a tool bar at the top, click the little globe to insert a link, a box will show up for you to fill in the text (ie. 'click here') and the url. If you don't have the toolbar go to user cp/ options/ click show tool bar and save.

Oh, thanks i'll just try it out now yeah it seems to work. Thanks it only took me about 3 times to get the question answered :smile:

What about on other forums, i've seen they have this as well. Will i have one of those globes to click on?
Reply 19
G4ry
Oh, thanks i'll just try it out now yeah it seems to work. Thanks it only took me about 3 times to get the question answered :smile:

What about on other forums, i've seen they have this as well. Will i have one of those globes to click on?

You should, most come equipped with that feature.
However on some boards like hyperboards it works abit differently, just giving you the URL tags and you just copy and paste the url inside.

Latest

Trending

Trending