The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
TK
OP
Harry Potter
Tinykates, you have excellent taste. That is exactly what I'd say.

thank you harry potter
Definately Israel.

I went on a school trip last year and it was absolutely amazing. It's such a beautiful country and it's such a shame that most people don't know it due to the news. I can't even begin to tell you what was so good about it - it was everything. We experienced so much, truely unique in every way.

I'm going again this February - won't be as hot though, but it'll still be great.
Reply 42
Qatar is the best place and here is the proof
We have Corniche with lots of water and fish.... we have city centre one of the biggest malls in Middle East........we have Qatar Airways the fastest growing airline in the world.........we have good cars like Landcruiser VXR, GXR and Maxima's...... we have nice rabbits....... we have state of art exacutive juice stalls all over the country..and we have world class hotels and resorts like Ritz Carlton and Intercon where my mates dad plays the beautiful piano. Our centre of attraction is Mergab street and Al Saad thats where me and my mates spend the weekend cruisin, huntin and eatin........................
YAAAAAA rabbitsssssss................... can any1 beat this place?????
Reply 43
mb85
We have Corniche with lots of water and fish.... we have city centre one of the biggest malls in Middle East........we have Qatar Airways the fastest growing airline in the world.........we have good cars like Landcruiser VXR, GXR and Maxima's...... we have nice rabbits....... we have state of art exacutive juice stalls all over the country..and we have world class hotels and resorts like Ritz Carlton and Intercon where my mates dad plays the beautiful piano. Our centre of attraction is Mergab street and Al Saad thats where me and my mates spend the weekend cruisin, huntin and eatin........................

yesterday i saw an exacutive rabbit and we followed her in a E500 but the driver was shit and he kept braking so we lost her.
mb85

hunting and then eating rabbits? ok...sounds kinda interesting...although i'm not sure i would be able to eat something i just killed, i'm kinda feeble in that sense
Reply 45
white_solitude
hunting and then eating rabbits? ok...sounds kinda interesting...although i'm not sure i would be able to eat something i just killed, i'm kinda feeble in that sense

Maybe cuz u dont know wat rabbits are......
mb85
Maybe cuz u dont know wat rabbits are......

ok, explain...what are rabbits?
yes im intrested as well please do explain. what im wondering is if the answer is going to be at all serious
Reply 48
To help TK. Because I'm a nice guy :smile:.
Reply 49
My favourite place is the Trocadero, because it's cool and has lots of stuff to do, plus it's in London, so it's kind of my home.
Reply 50
Bali, Indonesia really chilled out place.
Reply 51
jumpunderaboat
Bali, Indonesia really chilled out place.

I'd like to go there. I'd also like to go to Bangkok. In fact I'd like to go pretty much anywhere in the Far East. Sadly I have a problem with long flights. And money.
London- Ken & Chelsea :biggrin: OH and Covent Gard
Reply 53
posh&loaded_lib

Actually yeah, Covent Garden is a cool place. Good call :smile:.
Reply 54
Zapsta

True, I've travelled a fair bit and yet to find anywhere I could imagine myself living in...other than London of course, maybe I just can't adapt. :rolleyes:
Reply 55
jumpunderaboat
True, I've travelled a fair bit and yet to find anywhere I could imagine myself living in...other than London of course, maybe I just can't adapt. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I have that problem too. Went to New York last year, thought I would be able to see myself living there since it pretty much is London, but I just couldn't :frown:.
Reply 56
posh&loaded_lib

my sis lives in Chelsea, nice place
I love Barcelona.
Reply 58
TheWolf
my sis lives in Chelsea, nice place

Your entire extended family lives there :tongue:.
Zapsta

Merci, on April Fools day my friends and I descended down there giving people free hugs...its the only place where actually no cares. Personally I think it rocks :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending