The Student Room Group

Durham or ESCP?

I am applying for a Masters in Marketing at Durham and ESCP. I have gotten an offer from Durham and have an interview with ESCP coming up. But I am really confused about the two. Both have their advantages and I am unable to choose. I am an international student and will have to learn the language for ESCP. But Durham is much more expensive. Also not sure about the reputation, which is better reputation wise? I certainly want to go to a more reputed place with better job prospects, not just in Spain or France but worldwide.
Original post by swas4680
I am applying for a Masters in Marketing at Durham and ESCP. I have gotten an offer from Durham and have an interview with ESCP coming up. But I am really confused about the two. Both have their advantages and I am unable to choose. I am an international student and will have to learn the language for ESCP. But Durham is much more expensive. Also not sure about the reputation, which is better reputation wise? I certainly want to go to a more reputed place with better job prospects, not just in Spain or France but worldwide.

Hi! QS World University Rankings has ranked Durham University's Masters in Marketing as the 7th best in the UK, 25th best in Europe, and 33rd best in the world, so you'll be going to one of the bests marketing programs in the world. Durham University also joined forces with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) to give students the opportunity to gain professional qualifications through CIM Graduate Gateway. Durham’s MSc Marketing program will equip you with the essential skills and knowledge to excel in your career in marketing.
Reply 2
Would go to Durham also

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending