The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
Has anyone heard anything yet or are we all still waiting......... and waiting.... lol.

:smile:
I'm still waiting >.<
My teacher told me it will likely be at the earliest after the September weekend, even then he thinks it may take even weeks later than that because alot of the people working on appeals are also designing the new exam systems.
Reply 542
My school just found out some of the appeal results today. Didnt get it. s'awryte sqa a ddnt even want it anyway!! :L bloody chemistry teacher filled the form in wrong or somethin so no one got it. what a boron.
Still havent heard :frown: pretty infuriating. Theres no chance theyd update the mysqa website with the appeal results this weekend is there?
Reply 544
Original post by Jones111
My school just found out some of the appeal results today. Didnt get it. s'awryte sqa a ddnt even want it anyway!! :L bloody chemistry teacher filled the form in wrong or somethin so no one got it. what a boron.

Sorry you didn't get your appeal. Was it marked as urgent - ie. you needed it to give you a place at university etc or was it not, because I am still waiting for mine which was not urgent.
Reply 545
Hi, has anyone heard anything yet, because supposedly today the 23rd was when the non-urgent appeal results were to become available.
However, I was on holiday today because it was the September Weekend, so I won't find out at the least until tuesday.

Anyone had any luck so far and if so was your appeal successful...?
Reply 546
Original post by Brad22
Hi, has anyone heard anything yet, because supposedly today the 23rd was when the non-urgent appeal results were to become available.
However, I was on holiday today because it was the September Weekend, so I won't find out at the least until tuesday.

Anyone had any luck so far and if so was your appeal successful...?

They still haven't came into my school yet :frown: it's killing me, looks like it will be next week sometime!
haven't come to my school either!! My friend said that our English department said that it was because the sqa were getting 'bombarded' with appeals, so they decided to send them all out together on Monday :/ or something like that. it doesn't really make sense. Surely the sqa would be prepared for a lot of appeals?
Reply 548
Original post by Brad22
Sorry you didn't get your appeal. Was it marked as urgent - ie. you needed it to give you a place at university etc or was it not, because I am still waiting for mine which was not urgent.

No it wasnt urgent. iv just entered 6th year. a dnt kno why some of the departments in my skl already knew - like the sciences, but others didnt - eng etc. But from what iv heard so far from my skl.. alot were unsuccessful. RAGE
Reply 549
I got my Higher Biology from a B to an A! So chuffed just now!! :biggrin:
Original post by camiedrum

Well done! Was your appeal marked as urgent or not? Was this sent to your school or to your home with a new certificate? I'm waiting to find out my sociology results but mines wasn't urgent :/ xx
Reply 551
So are the appeals at the schools? I might give them a wee ring tomorrow.
Original post by camiedrum

If you don't mind me asking, did you know how many marks you missed the A by?

I'm also appealing Biology from 5 marks.
Reply 553
Congratulations to all those who have found out their appeals have been successful.

I am still waiting to hear about my own as I have been on holiday - it was the September Weekend. I heard that they were supposed to have been released last Friday - was this the case or was it today.

Anyway I really should ask the school tomorrow- but who should I speak to - the teacher of the subject I am appealing for or someone else.

I really want to find out now... it has been such a long wait.

P.S. Has anyone else not found out yet?
Reply 554
Original post by Laurenski5
Well done! Was your appeal marked as urgent or not? Was this sent to your school or to your home with a new certificate? I'm waiting to find out my sociology results but mines wasn't urgent :/ xx

Thank you!! :biggrin:
I don't think it was marked as urgent... it was just a normal higher appeal, all the appeals in my school came in today for higher! I won't get a new certificate till around November they said. Good Luck!
Reply 555
Original post by stephenmca
If you don't mind me asking, did you know how many marks you missed the A by?

I'm also appealing Biology from 5 marks.

I don't have a clue what my actual brake down of marks was, I only knew I had a B3. In my prelims I got 84 and 86%. So hopefully you get yours too!! :smile: good luck
Reply 556
I'm still waiting for a Biology appeal too - my teacher hadn't heard yesterday - thought maybe because it was a Glasgow holiday.
Just want to know now!
Hi, i am waiting on my higher geography appeal to come through. I really need the appeal to apply to the course i want to. I logged on to mysqa and the results havnt changed, does this mean i didnt get the appeal or that the website hasnt been updated?? so stressed! and no word from my school!
Reply 558
Ohh I have had about enough of this...lol

Went into school today after the september weekend hoping to have found out if my two appeal results were in. - NOTHING.
Both teachers don't have any information or results.

What is going on- have they been sent out yet and if so when can I find out.
Just wish I could find out now.. it is dragging on forever.
Reply 559
Original post by Brad22
Ohh I have had about enough of this...lol

Went into school today after the september weekend hoping to have found out if my two appeal results were in. - NOTHING.
Both teachers don't have any information or results.

What is going on- have they been sent out yet and if so when can I find out.
Just wish I could find out now.. it is dragging on forever.

They've definitely been sent out, my (former) school got theirs yesterday. If they don't have them yet then you'll just have to wait until they come through :dontknow:

Latest

Trending

Trending