The Student Room Group

Appeals

Hi, I have just got my sqa results and have been accepted for my course, however one of my results was a D which I have appealed as I have been getting As all year. Can the university change my offer status depending on the result of my appeal even though my place is already confirmed?
Original post by Arcollie
Hi, I have just got my sqa results and have been accepted for my course, however one of my results was a D which I have appealed as I have been getting As all year. Can the university change my offer status depending on the result of my appeal even though my place is already confirmed?

Hello,

If the university has already confirmed your place and you are officially on that course then they should not be able to reverse the decision. If they do then you should directly contact the university that you were confirmed a place for. That said, I doubt you’ll go from a D grade to a U, so there wouldn’t be any need for them to reject you after the appeal! I wouldn’t worry too much.

Hope this helps,
Dom
Reply 2
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hello,

If the university has already confirmed your place and you are officially on that course then they should not be able to reverse the decision. If they do then you should directly contact the university that you were confirmed a place for. That said, I doubt you’ll go from a D grade to a U, so there wouldn’t be any need for them to reject you after the appeal! I wouldn’t worry too much.

Hope this helps,
Dom

Hi, thank you so much for replying you’ve definitely helped me to be less stressed 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending