The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
assume it was fake and beat the **** out of them (its happened before)
.Theory
if I could run, I'd run. if not, I'd do what they say... unless I saw them looking away or something

unfortunately there isn't an iphone app that does that for you

you'd be ******

I've had a couple jiu jitsu lessons, so i'd be able to quite easily knock the gun out of his hand before he fires it and pin him to the ground for a good couple of hours.
Reply 22
get my M16 and blow him away

and subsequently return into real life
Get out my phone and post an H&R thread asking for real time advice :holmes:
Make sure it's definetely a gun, if not, laugh at the chav and proceed to kick him, on the ear
Reply 25
Chavs can't afford real guns.
Reply 26
King_Blumpkins
I've had a couple jiu jitsu lessons, so i'd be able to quite easily knock the gun out of his hand before he fires it and pin him to the ground for a good couple of hours.

I bet his finger at the trigger is faster than your roundhouse-kick
Reply 27
Disarm him, and if it's live, do the John McLane and shout "Yipee kay yay..." before delivering the final coup de grace with a 9mm. And if it's not, then he's only a drunken muppet that raided a Toys R Us :rofl: :rofl:
Its happened to me. To be fair, it happened so fast its like it wasnt real. I kinda talked him down but i dont think he would have used it anyways.
DanMey
I bet his finger at the trigger is faster than your roundhouse-kick

i'd imagine the situation would make me a little faster, what with your heart and adrenaline running much, much quicker than it usualy does in other circumstances. etc.
I carry a tactical knife!!! But sometimes I like to no scope people
Reply 31
King_Blumpkins
i'd imagine the situation would make me a little faster, what with your heart and adrenaline running much, much quicker than it usualy does in other circumstances. etc.

like in Matrix :o:
Reply 32
A chav would not have a real gun, the odds are so small.

I'd like to think that I would just knock him out tbh with a couple of well-placed blows. But the risk is not worth taking, no matter how small, so I'd just oblige with any reasonable demands and get away asap.
I would get Chuck Norris

Oh wait, he's an old fart popularised by fat guy net culture and has less physical prowess than my late grandmother

run, man, run
Blowjob.
Nothing because I am not afraid of death.
DanMey
like in Matrix :o:

haha, the bullet time thing?

And my round house kicks are actually bad(i'm better at the disarming people) I almost broke my big toe by accidentally kicking the corner of the mat at the dojo doing a round house.
Probably be very pissed off but give him what he wanted anyway, I'm not risking my life over a phone or wallet or similar replaceable item to be honest. And to all those saying that they'd call his bluff and use their "awesome kung-fu skills" to disarm him, I have three possible categories for you:

1) You're lying to sound like a tough guy on the Internet, and were this to actually happen to you, probably wouldn't have the guts to try anything.

2) You don't value your life at all if you're willing to risk it over something so trivial.

3) You've been taught the art of kicking arse by both Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris. Oh and your uncle is Arnold Schwarzenegger. Then, and only then would I believe you if you said you were going to be able to not only disarm, but also beat the crap out of someone who was pointing a gun at you.

Although, saying that - if the person with the gun were to take my money / phone / whatever and then turn around, you bet I'd run over to him and smack him in the back of the head. :yep:
Reply 38
I would probably try and remember a scene from a film, then try it, and get shot in the process.

The rest of the night would pan out seeing me lying on the floor bleeding to death while crying about what a failure I was.

One day, there will be a film about me.
Reply 39
Broderss
Pull out my handgun and blow his kneecaps off or find him a week later and set my boys on him.

Latest

Trending

Trending