The Student Room Group

Dumped and blocked by older bf

So my bf got angry and said I was always needy and nagging him and then he said **** this I can't put up with it anymore. Things haven't gotten worse when he blocked me on social media after I threatened to destroy his business, I just want him to come back, any advice on how to win him back?
Reply 1
Probably time to move on and if/when you meet someone new, make a mental note to avoid threatening to destroy their career.
So you’re clingy and you threatened to ruin his business??? Wow, you sound like a real catch. I think he’s dodged a bullet tbh.
why would you want him back? he said you're needy and nag him too much. ontop of that he blocked you. Respect yourself and completely ignore him, make room for better people in your life. The longing for him will fade with time and just when you're over him he's going to come back but you will know better by then.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
why would you want him back? he said you're needy and nag him too much. ontop of that he blocked you. Respect yourself and completely ignore him, make room for better people in your life. The longing for him will fade with time and just when you're over him he's going to come back but you will know better by then.

"Pleeease come back!!! You can destroy my business, you can shoot my dog... just come baaaaaack, baby!!"
So my bf got angry and said I was always needy and nagging him and then he said **** this I can't put up with it anymore. Things haven't gotten worse when he blocked me on social media after I threatened to destroy his business, I just want him to come back, any advice on how to win him back?

You can't win him back. Being blocked means he wants no contact with you and he wants to sever the connection. What you can do instead is learn from this experience.

Examine your behaviour in the relationship. Did you rely on him to have a good time? Did you give him personal space when he asked for it? Had you been warned about these problems multiple times before this happened? If so, did you listen? If you weren't aware, then that symbolises poor communication although the issues are still there. In your next relationship, how will you communicate better to resolve potential issues?

The best thing you can do is give up, respect his wishes, focus on improving yourself and look to the future instead of the past.
Reply 6
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
So you’re clingy and you threatened to ruin his business??? Wow, you sound like a real catch. I think he’s dodged a bullet tbh.

I love him i just said something stupid surely he will forgive me eventually
Reply 7
Doesn’t seem to be working out. Look for someone new to start afresh
There's no coming back from this. You crossed the line. Older partners are less prepared to deal with nonsense than younger people. This is because they typically have more experience and are more likely to know their worth and therefore less tolerant of being treated badly.

I'd recommend reflecting on this situation, and once you've accepted that you did something wrong then begin to pursue someone new.
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Zarek
Doesn’t seem to be working out. Look for someone new to start afresh

I want him though and I want him to see how sorry I am
Reply 10
So we are talking again

You threatened to destroy his business . You proved his point . Your are massively unstable and need to work on yourself.

Leave him alone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending