The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Katq
i got in :biggrin::biggrin:! Course, Product design and manufacture, in the department of Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering! :biggrin:

See you all the 18th!

You have to be the fittest engineering student I've ever met.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
maths! :smile:
Brotherhood
Raw's cool. I think I might join the uni gym again though this year just for ease. It's final year and I'm planning on being in the library a fair bit or going between lectures.

What's the membership there these days?

Just gone up to £26/month.

I used to go to the uni gym (couple of years ago now) but had to stop because the weights room was just unusably busy. They had staff on the door stopping people going in half the time and the people in there were doing like 300 rack curlz etc.

Quite a lot of talent though.. unlike raw which is a complete sausagefest.
Okay well my school is a complete fail and messed something up so basically Nottingham never got my maths a-level grade - hence my offer is still conditional on UCAS

but got the grades so I'm in! maths student here :smile:
Heya guys, I'm in for Law 2010, am I the only one one here?
Reply 25
Flyleaf Addict
Heya guys, I'm in for Law 2010, am I the only one one here?

at the moment, yes.
Reply 26
I'm doing law as well :-D
Anyone else at St Peter's court?
Are any of you planning to work whilst at uni?

I am currently working on a freshers week campaign in Notttingham for Superdry, the clothing retailer. I have also done work on Lebara Mobile, TheBigChoice.com, Orange Rock Corps and Reference Tree who I think will be active in Nottingham again this year.

Give us a shout if you are interested and want to get involved.

N
Masters in Chem with year in Industry. Wooo for getting the right results! :woo:

FairyJobFather

I am currently working on a freshers week campaign in Notttingham for Superdry, the clothing retailer. I have also done work on Lebara Mobile, TheBigChoice.com, Orange Rock Corps and Reference Tree who I think will be active in Nottingham again this year.

N

Well I do need a job, so yeah I do plan to work :yep:
Reply 29
FairyJobFather

N

i'm partially interested. undecided whether i'm going to work or not...
Reply 30
I'm in for Music! Staying at Lincoln Hall :smile:
Philosophy and Theology! :biggrin: I started a thread, but I see I've been beaten to it! :biggrin: Any ideas how to delete it? Congrats to you all guys, where are you staying?
Medicine for me!

Excitement to the max. XD
Eek, I could have been joining you guys! I took a year out, so I already had an unconditional offer for French and Politics.

But I ended up firming a different uni in the end...

I'm sure you lot will have tonnes of fun. :king1:
Reply 34
Stressworthy
Eek, I could have been joining you guys! I took a year out, so I already had an unconditional offer for French and Politics.

But I ended up firming a different uni in the end...

I'm sure you lot will have tonnes of fun. :king1:

where are you going? traitor... :P
FairyJobFather

N

SHOUT!
I'm trying to transfer Tesco stores... but no news so far, so I don't think I've been successful :frown:
Reply 36
Cooool see you in sept guize
FairyJobFather

N

I'm interested, but I'm final year. What's it entail? Incidentally I'm a massive SuperDry fan, got ********* of their stuff. :gthumb:
Reply 38
Yep doing Management Studies.
But still haven't found out about my accomodation
Reply 39
I'm in for music!! Lenton and Wortley Hall x

Latest

Trending

Trending