The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Uni Accommodation

Hey everyone, I've got an offer to study at Nottingham Uni and I'm facing a bit of a dilemma regarding accommodation. I'm set on self-catered, but the choices seem a bit limited. I'm currently considering Dafga House, Broadgate Park, and Southwell Hall. Does anyone have any insights or experiences with these halls? I've come across some concerning reviews about Broadgate Park about the kitchen size and infestations, but I'm not sure about the others. Any advice or firsthand accounts would be greatly appreciated!
I'm a current student and Broadgate's not bad at all in my experience. Not heard great things about Dagfa personally and Southwell is currently a catered hall that's going to become self-catered next year so it's hard to tell what it'll be like.

I have an offer for Broadgate standard room for next year - however I don't need it anymore but can't cancel without finding a replacement. If it's ok with you (if you end up applying for that room type at Broadgate of course), would you mind being my replacement? All you have to do is apply normally but put my name and details in the application notes. Will help me out massively if you do! (But don't worry if not)
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey everyone, I've got an offer to study at Nottingham Uni and I'm facing a bit of a dilemma regarding accommodation. I'm set on self-catered, but the choices seem a bit limited. I'm currently considering Dafga House, Broadgate Park, and Southwell Hall. Does anyone have any insights or experiences with these halls? I've come across some concerning reviews about Broadgate Park about the kitchen size and infestations, but I'm not sure about the others. Any advice or firsthand accounts would be greatly appreciated!
Have you checked out riverside point?
I've just firmed my offer for Nottingham pharmacy and im quite confused on how to decide on accomodation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending