The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Scroll to see replies

new_guy_@_keele
Nah, after last night, though not drunk, I was knackered. I can't believe you got up early! Are the Society Sign-ups still on tomorrow?

yeah, i think so..i hope raise and give are gonna be there, i have signed up with the eco-group though.

gosh, tomorrow is when we start seeing the academic side of keele- which im constantly forgetting that that is the reason i am here...silly me :rolleyes:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Lol me too. I signed up with the Eco group and Active societies today, but I can't believe they're starting all the academic stuff at like 9/10 in the morning...
...yeah, thats tres uncool of them, but i suppose its the reason we're here, and therefore it has to show entertainment who's boss...by making us get up early, therefore less likely to spend most of he night in the bar.
True. Not sure I can afford to anyway. My money seems to be escaping my wallet quickly...
me too....i need to take note of how much i have in the first place- because to start off with, i had a mass of notes given to me by my family, and gosh knows/or remembers where the heck it went!!!

im still amazed by how much my insurance cost!!!
How much did it cost? I only paid about £16 last year for my insurance when living in Halls.
£86 for cover up to £4000, my laptop when used anywhere (im not sure if its covered for the world, but i'll soon see), and legal disputes. I was shocked but it had to be done, i dont want to be in trouble should something horrible happen to me!
Reply 27
rainjan_4now
£86 for cover up to £4000, my laptop when used anywhere (im not sure if its covered for the world, but i'll soon see), and legal disputes. I was shocked but it had to be done, i dont want to be in trouble should something horrible happen to me!

same as me! includin the 39 for my phone. cheaper than the insurance vodafone offered tho
Reply 28
No Karaoke, outrage! :eek: Rabble rabble rabble!

.......even though it was listed in the Welcome Handbook for last night. Instead we had speed mating.......... :rolleyes:
Reply 29
and that wasn't brilliant!
these_apples
No Karaoke, outrage! :eek: Rabble rabble rabble!

.......even though it was listed in the Welcome Handbook for last night. Instead we had speed mating.......... :rolleyes:

lol it was an outrage! We were all geared up to sing Robbie Williams Angels lol. We just sat around in K2 last night...left at around 11 ish....so tired after moving in lol.

I have cake neway...lol. Whats goin on tonite?
Reply 31
tonight is cheap night, like £1 a drink.
Freshers fair tomorrow- yay indeedy!!! :dancing2:

9am introductory lecture tomorrow- ohhhhh!!!! :goodnight
what is the Freshers fayre? just free stuff? lol
i think its a fair where loads of businesses come and beg you to join with them, and they do that best when then they offer freebies.

...speaking of which- where the heck is my mp3 offered by HSBC???
they take a while to register all the requests lol i've done mine with Natwest...have a feeling that all my stuff has been sent to home though....
Reply 36
I have been given so many lollipops and sweets, that i think my teeth may fall out tonight, ill keep you posted :p:
these_apples
I have been given so many lollipops and sweets, that i think my teeth may fall out tonight, ill keep you posted :p:

...given or taken missy :rolleyes:

im sending all that smoking and passive smoking stuff to my mum.

Latest