The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 1
So far it's pretty good. Last night was crazy! Why am I up this early???
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
lol why am I up this early? the rooms nice anyway...need to put me posters up now...didnt have time yesterday lol
Reply 3
Soo much to do today! Finance, talks, shopping etc
Reply 4
last night was awesome!

ive been so ill today tho! just been layin down for the most part lol. its cos i didnt eat anythin really for a long time then i went and drunk a load, for some insane reason i drank rum and then beer, thats just asking for trouble.

hopefully shud be bak to normal fer this evenin
lol nice 1....i just stayed on good old Tetleys/Worthingtons Creamflow lol.

Karoke tonite :cool:
Its been amazing, and the rooms at holly cross are fab. Me and these_apples played some pool, and she won, but it was fun to lose :smile:
Reply 7
good stuff on tonight!
yea, things are good so far...

didn't go to karaoke tonight, went to the things going on in hawthorns... free wine. 'twas all good. :smile:
OMG theres some kind of party going on in Holly Cross, and its 1:13 am :eek:

i'd be mad if i didnt admire them!!!
Reply 10
aaagggghhhh doin medicine and everything starts TODAY!!! this is looking like too much hard work! plus was a party in the kitchen next door to me till 2 which kept me up so surviving on little sleep - oh the funs of uni
njoyin it so far
yeah, thats a bit like me at the moment- i planned to sleep after that introductory lecture, but since we have to enrol with our schools at 11, i cant be bothered as i know it'll be hard getting up...so im here in a attempt to stay awake! :frown:
Reply 12
rainjan_4now
yeah, thats a bit like me at the moment- i planned to sleep after that introductory lecture, but since we have to enrol with our schools at 11, i cant be bothered as i know it'll be hard getting up...so im here in a attempt to stay awake! :frown:

gud luck haha
Reply 13
How nice of the university to give us a luvly fire drill at 5.15 this morning, stood out in the freezing cold for ages n couldnt get back to sleep for ages!!! the alarms loud though know i wont sleep thru it in future!

Latest