The Student Room Group
Plymouth Marjon University
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth Marjon University - Your Questions Answered

Hi everyone,

We're delighted to announce that we've officially arrived on The Student Room :smile:

This thread is for any questions you might have about student life at Marjon, from application, to accommodation, to... anything else!

We'll also be adding a lot of official info into our forum in the coming months, so even if you don't want to us ask, stay tuned and you might find the answer anyway.

Hope you to speak to you soon!

Nick

(Marjon Marketing Team)
Original post by marjonuni
Hi everyone,
We're delighted to announce that we've officially arrived on The Student Room :smile:
This thread is for any questions you might have about student life at Marjon, from application, to accommodation, to... anything else!
We'll also be adding a lot of official info into our forum in the coming months, so even if you don't want to us ask, stay tuned and you might find the answer anyway.
Hope you to speak to you soon!
Nick
(Marjon Marketing Team)

Hi, my son has an offer for journalism from The School of Journalism at Twickenham. He's a high functioning autistic. What kind of support will he be able to get as I believe he has to find his own accommodation in London if he chooses this offer.
Plymouth Marjon University
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, my son has an offer for journalism from The School of Journalism at Twickenham. He's a high functioning autistic. What kind of support will he be able to get as I believe he has to find his own accommodation in London if he chooses this offer.

Hi there, if your son chooses us for Journalism then it's likely he'd be able to live on campus for the duration of his course if he wanted to, and we have a Student Wellbeing and Support team who would be there to help with any difficulties he is experiencing. Our Resident Student Assistants are also on hand to help with settling in to accommodation, and we run specific sessions during our induction week for neuro-diverse students. Hopefully that answers your question, but if there's anything else you'd like to know please just ask 🙂
Original post by marjonuni
Hi there, if your son chooses us for Journalism then it's likely he'd be able to live on campus for the duration of his course if he wanted to, and we have a Student Wellbeing and Support team who would be there to help with any difficulties he is experiencing. Our Resident Student Assistants are also on hand to help with settling in to accommodation, and we run specific sessions during our induction week for neuro-diverse students. Hopefully that answers your question, but if there's anything else you'd like to know please just ask 🙂

Hi, I'm not sure what you mean by campus as the School of Journalism at Twickenham, London, is basically an office wity classrooms upstairs if I'm not mistaken. And on their website it says this regarding accommodation for the course..
So you want to live in London?
London is home to more than 500,000 students, and there is a suitable range of accommodation available to match.
From flats in the heart of London to all-inclusive accommodation a bit further out, there is a wide variety of choice available, all within close proximity to our south London base.
The private accommodations listed below are great options for any School of Journalism trainee in London, giving you the chance to enjoy student life while studying on the number one journalism degree in the country!
We are not affiliated with any company listed below and do not provide in-house accommodation.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm not sure what you mean by campus as the School of Journalism at Twickenham, London, is basically an office wity classrooms upstairs if I'm not mistaken. And on their website it says this regarding accommodation for the course..
So you want to live in London?
London is home to more than 500,000 students, and there is a suitable range of accommodation available to match.
From flats in the heart of London to all-inclusive accommodation a bit further out, there is a wide variety of choice available, all within close proximity to our south London base.
The private accommodations listed below are great options for any School of Journalism trainee in London, giving you the chance to enjoy student life while studying on the number one journalism degree in the country!
We are not affiliated with any company listed below and do not provide in-house accommodation.

Hi there, as the accrediting institution we don't have anything to do with the day-to-day running of this course - you would need to ask the School of Journalism for any info you need. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending