The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Beska
By Friday, I think. Submit it before just to be sure.

This friday?!!? :eek: Oh god! :woo:
Reply 581
anyone know what goes in the work exp details bit?
Reply 582
Original post by pan_93
anyone know what goes in the work exp details bit?

Work experience :fyi:
Reply 583
Original post by Beska
Work experience :fyi:

but what bout it??

like is it meant to include like times or is it about things u did there??
Original post by pan_93
but what bout it??

like is it meant to include like times or is it about things u did there??

I phoned them to ask about the work exp and they said ''put what you feel is correct'' :colone:
Reply 585
I just put what I did. There is hardly enough room to put both what you did and what you learnt, and just putting what you learnt would look odd.

"I learnt that communication is important." :colonhash:

Plus, they don't actually 'mark' the work experience section. It is "just for their records to take up a reference if required."
Reply 586
Grrrr questionaire grrrr.
Reply 587
Original post by Organ
Grrrr questionaire grrrr.

Already submitted mine. I've got interview 800/800, sorry.

Your own joke, used against you. How does it feel?
Reply 588
Original post by Beska
Already submitted mine. I've got interview 800/800, sorry.

Your own joke, used against you. How does it feel?

Unoriginal :colone:
If you put computer games for the ''good Hand-Eye Coordination, Dexterity and Motor Skills'' section would it look bad? :tongue:
Reply 590
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
If you put computer games for the ''good Hand-Eye Coordination, Dexterity and Motor Skills'' section would it look bad? :tongue:

Well for my communication skills I'm putting enthusiastic letter writer, I feel that sums me up brilliantly :wink:
Reply 592
What do we put in the details section?
Original post by Organ

I'm putting it down. My mum suggested it and she has a knack of always being right :colone:
Reply 594
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
I'm putting it down. My mum suggested it and she has a knack of always being right :colone:

Fair enough.
Reply 595
What have you guys done for scientific journals?
Original post by Organ
What have you guys done for scientific journals?

I've ticked it cuz I've read NewScientist in the past. I'm not like a regular reader but I have read it :tongue:
i've left it blank, i know it won't look good but i haven't ever consistently read indepth scientific articles, and claiming reading public science resources like bbc news or new scientist sometimes will probably screw me over at interview
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 598
Original post by colabottles
I've ticked it cuz I've read NewScientist in the past. I'm not like a regular reader but I have read it :tongue:

Yeah I keep up to date with current issues, and sometime read stuff like that. But I don't really read stuff like the Lancet :mad: This questionaire makes me uneasy.
Reply 599
I read a study somewhere saying that those that regularly play computer games have very, very good manual dexterity compared to an average of those that don't. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending