Visit website
Girls are 8.30-12, boys I think are 2-5.30

I'm moving in tomorrow too!
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Ok so definately 8:30-12? How did you know that did you get a letter about it or something?? What halls you going in? How are feeling about it all? Im not gonna lie im completely scared!!
rachel_ab
Ok so definitely 8:30-12? How did you know that did you get a letter about it or something?? What halls you going in? How are feeling about it all? Im not gonna lie im completely scared!!

http://www.southampton.ac.uk/accommodation/arrivals/Southampton/sotonwhen.html

It's all on there :smile:

I'm in Selborne Court.. What about you? I was feeling ok.. bit worried now though! Also think I've taken waay too much lol
Reply 4
Haha I know I dont know if I will fit it all in the car?!?! Lol im in Glel Eyre Richard Newitt :smile:
rachel_ab
Haha I know I dont know if I will fit it all in the car?!?! Lol im in Glel Eyre Richard Newitt :smile:

Cool, Glen Eyre buddies haha, what course are you doing? Going to the welcome party?

I'm a bit excited too!
Reply 6
Im doing nursing, and yeah Im going to the welcome party :smile: unfortunately ive been put in a shared room :/ but im hoping it wont be for too long!
rachel_ab
Im doing nursing, and yeah Im going to the welcome party :smile: unfortunately ive been put in a shared room :/ but im hoping it wont be for too long!

Nah it shouldn't be too long.. Might actually be quite nice as well, you'll have like a ready-made friend haha :smile:
Reply 8
Yeah I guess so... what other freshers week nights are you going to?
rachel_ab
Yeah I guess so... what other freshers week nights are you going to?

Like all of them ahah, thought it was better to have tickets than not have them :/ you?
Reply 10
Yeah I think ive got all of them apart from 1 which had sold out... ive got the freshers welcome party, then something on the 27th, something on the 2nd and then the freshers ball :smile:
Reply 11
See you all there tomorrow! I'm in South Hill!

Latest

Trending

Trending