The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Applicant Thread for Entry in 2011!

Scroll to see replies

is there any way ucl will consider me if there are any vacancies post results day?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Ultimate1
The GCSEs don't matter since I only had 2 As and got an offer for maths. The AS are the main concern because they ask for your maths UMS, are you anticipating them to be high?

They are varied because I teach myself further maths, the majority are A's and I think maybe C2 and M1 could be 100 UMS or thereabouts. I could get AAAB i just wanted to see what my chances were if I dont do as well as I'd hope.

Would they give some leniency given that I have to teach myself further maths? :smile:
Original post by Benniboi1
They are varied because I teach myself further maths, the majority are A's and I think maybe C2 and M1 could be 100 UMS or thereabouts. I could get AAAB i just wanted to see what my chances were if I dont do as well as I'd hope.

Would they give some leniency given that I have to teach myself further maths? :smile:

If your anticipating all As in modules and ~88% average then you have a good shot of getting in.

Yeah they should give you some leniency about the fact that you self-teach further maths. Good luck. :smile:
Original post by ResultsDday
is there any way ucl will consider me if there are any vacancies post results day?

There won't be vacancies post results day.
Original post by ResultsDday

Yeah, I think it's UCL policy not to offer any places through clearing. Normally they're over-subscribed if anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending